Fight For Women's Right to Choose! (1 Viewer)

Dear Janer,

Thank you for your message to me via the Thumped message system.
While I did consider your request (for a nanosecond) to me to "fuck off with your ur crap", I'm afraid I won't be doing that.

As for your accusation that I am a child killer, if you wish to believe that, I can't change your mind.

I will try to post more - I didn't sign up to thumped to post pro-choice activism messages, I signed up for discussions about music and stuff, but never got around to posting. But I will!

Cheerio,
Socmot

Dear scrocum,

Thats why ur 4 now 5 posts were all to do with abortion.
I didn't come across any music or 'stuff' ones....
Is there a counter abortion protest by pro life?
Must stop mouthing off on forums and just join these.

Dear scrocum,

Thats why ur 4 now 5 posts were all to do with abortion.
I didn't come across any music or 'stuff' ones....
Is there a counter abortion protest by pro life?
Must stop mouthing off on forums and just join these.

fuck off janer you stupid bastard.

why can't someone post about a pro-choice rally?

you trying to bully people by sending them abusive pms whenever they do so makes you a complete fucking scumbag by the way.

any stats yet Janer?
You show me yours and I might show you mine.....
And of course in England and Wales were abortion is on the rise yet again the women that do get them obviously don't all not tell porkies :rolleyes:
Even Lord Owen who brought in the abortion laws 40 years ago has said how disappointed he is by the use of abortion....

fuck off janer you stupid bastard.

why can't someone post about a pro-choice rally?

you trying to bully people by sending them abusive pms whenever they do so makes you a complete fucking scumbag by the way.
Your sexy when ur angry, buy me a pint at this pro/anti rally on saturday and I might give u a pat on the back.

You show me yours and I might show you mine.....
And of course in England and Wales were abortion is on the rise yet again the women that do get them obviously don't all not tell porkies :rolleyes:
Even Lord Owen who brought in the abortion laws 40 years ago has said how disappointed he is by the use of abortion....

i'd get a more intelligent response from a lump of playdough.
you just replied to my question with another generalisation.!bog

Some people would say that your playdough pile is bigger then mine for joining in my debates.

You can spin it all you want but the infant is entitled to life.

Some people would say that your playdough pile is bigger then mine for joining in my debates.

You can spin it all you want but the infant is entitled to life.

just cos i think your arguments are empty doesn't make me an idiot for calling you on it :)

a woman has a right to choose.

at the unfortunate risk of sounding like i'm supporting janer, there is no definitive argument against "abortion=murder", and there is an argument that those who think so are morally obliged to say so.

at the unfortunate risk of sounding like i'm supporting janer, there is no definitive argument against "abortion=murder", and there is an argument that those who think so are morally obliged to say so.

Can it seriously be suggested that -

If a woman has four kids and cannot afford another, and chooses an abortion that it's murder?

If a woman is raped and pregnant and chooses an abortion that it's murder?

If a woman chooses to have abortion as a means of controlling her own biological and reproductive processes that it's murder?

The "abortion = murder" argument is one used by anti-women activists because they know that an emotive argument involving use of the word "murder" is one of the few ways in which they can get attention for themselves and if they are lucky, emotionally bully people into accepting their warped logic. It is a simplistic argument that completely fails to see how hard life can be and how the realities of life do not always allow for a yes/no, black/white argument. It does not stand up when it is placed under scrutiny.

Can it seriously be suggested that -

If a woman has four kids and cannot afford another, and chooses an abortion that it's murder?

If a woman is raped and pregnant and chooses an abortion that it's murder?

If a woman chooses to have abortion as a means of controlling her own biological and reproductive processes that it's murder?
yes, it can be suggested. whether seriously, that depends on your point of view.
if you accept that a foetus has as much right to life as a human, it's the logical conclusion.
for what it's worth, i don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back