Fat Princess (1 Viewer)

A week of booze topped off with a bag of pills, however...
windsock.jpg

If you could just add thick, viscous, gray dollops of cum that tastes like week old mushrooms, dribbling pathetically off the end, then yes, that's a very good picture.

er, i dunno...i was just saying that when you suck a man's cock or fuck him he rarely (or never yet, in my experience) minds what colour you are.
hmm not too sure how i read that earlier, think my fragile little mind sugar coated it so i thought it was about friendship or something like that but yep you're right, if you've gotten that far with someone you're hardly gonna stop cos you're not so keen on their complexion

Of course!
Who in their right minds would suck me off in that state?
And who in that state would be lonely and fucked enough to try and suck themselves off?
I thought that's what all the white Irish lads did.
I'm just trying to fit in :(

that description is wrong on so many levels, including metaphysical, thats pretty hard to do with a cum description, impressive but dirturbing, also im not too sure i'll be able to eat mushrooms for a while.

drugs dont work dude, esp when it comes to sex, and i should know. both pretty hot.
stupid brain, i mean cos i teach sexual health

whoo hooa hooa. she could be a great magican, all the stuff that'd fit up there!!

looks like she has that much before brekki, you'd have to pry it from her cold dead hands!!

now i have an indelible mental image of you trying to stuff a speed-shrivelled cock into that gaping nose-hole. like trying to get a slug into a slot machine.

we invented a word for this sexual act in the hope that it would catch on

it never did though

maybe because it's a niche thing (almost a pun there)

the word was splange

yeah, I know, it's rubbish

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back