Fat Princess (1 Viewer)

bikiniImage3.jpg
i've just spent fifteen minutes gazing at this picture. i decided early on that the girl second from left was the best but have put much careful consideration into the virtues of the others. am i a sexist now...?

we invented a word for this sexual act in the hope that it would catch on

it never did though

maybe because it's a niche thing (almost a pun there)

the word was splange

yeah, I know, it's rubbish
you're right, that is completely rubbish. septicoccus perhaps?

i've just spent fifteen minutes gazing at this picture. i decided early on that the girl second from left was the best but have put much careful consideration into the virtues of the others. am i a sexist now...?
nope, if you said something like her looking better making tyour dinner or wearing that outfit is all they're good for then youd be a sexist arsemonkey

The dizzying lows and the crushing lowers. This thread has a modest selection of both. Your pun was rubbish by the way so go easy.
my pun was brilliant. i'll let you away with having spent 20 minutes on this thread before making that reply because i too was helplessly anchored here by the enchanting globes of those swedish bottoms.

i'll let you away with having spent 20 minutes on this thread before making that reply because i too was helplessly anchored here by the enchanting globes of those swedish bottoms.

The Enchanting Globes Of Swedish Bottoms should be the title of your autobiography. In my Utopia everyone gets an autobiography and the cover of every autobiography has the author shrugging their shoulders in front of a visual representation of the title of the book.

The Enchanting Globes Of Swedish Bottoms should be the title of your autobiography. In my Utopia everyone gets an autobiography and the cover of every autobiography has the author shrugging their shoulders in front of a visual representation of the title of the book.
the title of my autobiography will be 'what the fuck is wrong with me?'. the cover will feature a picture of my mother shrugging her shoulders in front of a picture of me dead in a gutter, clutching a photo of the swedish bikini team and a fanta bottle filled with alco puro and sprite zero.

from what i know of swedish women there's a whole lot of cold tins of pasta, yummy. if you go with the herring they'd think you were on masterchef

nope, beautician and social worker. nurses tend not to be all that hot looking in real life- hence abbey titmus

Good fucking work.
I've gotta ask though, how did you convice her that ENDLESS BLOCKADES FOR THE PUSSYFOOTERS proved that TEAR THEIR SYPHILITIC VAGINAS TO PIECES wasn't sexist?

Ooooh yeah, that was it! She'd seen my GISM backpatch and was asking if they were the band that had the song about tearing syphilitic vaginas to pieces. My defence of Sakevi and co revolved around his general wanton use of the English language, arguing that it was merely chosen as a method of shock and offence in general rather than specifically towards women, as demonstrated by the man's commonly off-the-wall behaviour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back