Fat Princess (1 Viewer)

that's a contradiction in terms. i think you'll find women of all races have a much worse media representation than men. bollocks, i've just tipped ash all over my keyboard.
Media representation of men = Loves football, Loves tits, Loves beer, Doesn't want kids but will love them anyway if it happens, Grunts to communicate
Media representation of women = Loves feeling pretty, Loves chocolate, Loves kittens, Broody around 30, Talks too much

Media representation of whites = Loves being rich, Highly educated, Fur coats, Rides around on horses
Media representation of the future master race = Loves kicking enemies in the face while flying through the air, Loves maths, Small Penis/Hairless Vagina+Tiny Tits, Hilarious accent

nooly said:
!!!
then who the fuck have i been talking to every night!?
z2FcG4Psm6t1aw7rKFp6iM3v_500.jpg

Sorry Nooly.
I'll be talking to these Swedish ladies in person, though.

think the Swedish girls just a Chinese guy, any'll do at this stage, they keep scaring the poor men away.

once you can pull it off they wont mind, they just want to mark it off as been done kinda thing, they're classier then they sound, ok classy might be a bit strong. . .

ok all i was trying to get at was a lot of non-chinese women like chinese men, emm thats it i think.

i ment pull of looking chinese, no pun was intended.

If by classy you mean they wash a few times a week, then I'm interested.

Note to all readers: My excitement is based purely on the media representation of Swedish ladies.

bikiniImage3.jpg

i ment pull of looking chinese, no pun was intended.
Ah fuck.
Will vaguely mediterranean do?

not quiet, one of then is a bruntee but kinda yeah tho ive almost never seen them dressed like that, sweden gets pretty cold.

har, that wasn't even what i was referring to, nice though. once you can pull it off i find all racial boundaries quickly disappear!
but what if they havent disapeared, just gotten so large you think its the norm, or people have gotten into your side of the boundry, it'll still be there but now you have company?

whole hearted apoligies, too much coffee, trying to keep myself awake but think my mind melted a while ago, i kinda miss it now, 'twas warm.

I think it would be mega awesome if your semen came out the same colour as your assigned race 'colour'.
It would do wonders for the novelty of casual interracial sex.
Mine would be like a custard tea.
Goths would be desperate for a race change.
Irish lads would be completely transparent in winter and an angry lobster red in summer.

but that means you actually have seen them dressed like that?
well yeah but not often and only cos the festival sucked

again despite them being the basic facts its not how it sounds.

rumour has it food changes colour and teast, or a bottle of food colouring

well yeah but not often and only cos the festival sucked

again despite them being the basic facts its not how it sounds.

1550 696969.
'I hope you won't be the first Swede to Turnip her nose to me'
Just write it down on a napkin and slip it into their handbags for me, seeing as I can't be there now.

rumour has it food changes colour and teast, or a bottle of food colouring
Yeh, that's totally true.
A litre of fresh pineapple juice is a win/win.
A week of booze topped off with a bag of pills, however...

funny shit, will do but seriously, these girls dont joke around, they'll rip you to shreds and move on, all while still clutching their bottle of rum

but what if they havent disapeared, just gotten so large you think its the norm, or people have gotten into your side of the boundry, it'll still be there but now you have company?
er, i dunno...i was just saying that when you suck a man's cock or fuck him he rarely (or never yet, in my experience) minds what colour you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back