Fat Princess (2 Viewers)

I remember asking em to bring back a copy of this mad film i'd heard of called "The Ring" (this was way before the remakes) and ending up with a 2xVCD with a cantonese dub & mandarin subs. I ended up reading a text file of the english subs on the same screen as Windows Media Player open.

Nah, weeaboo was a 4chan word filter.
I feel insulted and offended that no white kids are fascinated with Chinese culture,
nor do any want to be Chinese in the same way the Waps want to be Japanese.
WHAT'S THE STORY?

Eh, hello? (oh, oh! sowwy, I men, "herro?")

miyagi.jpg

Good fucking work.
I've gotta ask though, how did you convice her that ENDLESS BLOCKADES FOR THE PUSSYFOOTERS proved that TEAR THEIR SYPHILITIC VAGINAS TO PIECES wasn't sexist?

YouTube - (Tere Their) Syphillitic Vaginas to Pieces - GISM

SIP ILI TIK FA JINAS
SIP ILI TIK FA JINAS
SIP ILI TIK FA JINAS TEW PIECESS

COM ON YOH FACE
COM ON YOH FACE
KILL KILL COM ON YOH FACE

Why are there no Chinese heart throbs in Western culture?
Sure, everyone wants to bang a Japanese girl, but nobody wants to bang a Chinese dude.
eh, hello, bruce lee? that ginger american bird was mad for a bit of him. that's yanks for you though. no standards.
i overheard one of the (english) staff in the student union shop talking 'chinee' to himself as he restocked the tofu self the other day. 'ah so, me so solly' etc. outstanding. especially since out of 10 students in the shop i was the only one who wasn't chinese.

eh, hello, bruce lee?
Sex symbol? He's more of a Smack You In The Face Symbol.
Plus he's been dead longer than he was alive, so he doesn't count.

Actually, I forgot to add 'Excellent Fighters' to the media representation of orientals.
Now nobody wants to start on me because of fucking racial profiling.
It's like the way the media tells husbands to beat their wives, but in reverse and in Chinese.

i think you're missing a central point. everyone wants to bang a japanese girl, but not a chinese dude. but also want to bang a chinese girl, but not a japanese dude. cute submissive hairless child-women - hell yeah! overly formal and allegedly disappointingly-endowed men - not so much.
i'll start on you if it would make you feel better. i'm fairly sure you'd beat me to a pulp though.

don't mean to jump in but had to as so so so many women i know want a Chinese guy, disappointingly endowed or not, tho the Japanese school girl thing is a bit . . . well creepy.

Cute submissive hairless child-women?
Overly formal, disappointingly endowed men?
You've never bust in on my 96 year old grandmother fisting my 98 year old grandfather - one tiny hand on his prostate, the other on his veiny slab of fuck.
GAWD!

I'm pretty sure it's official - Orientals of both sexes have a way worse media misrepresentation than Women of all races.
Mainly because everyone knows a woman in their life that they are able to compare with the media image and decide 'That's bollocks'.
So the next time someone comes up with a computer game that includes a Chinese guy - I'M CRYING FOUL!

PS: Oriental women aren't hairless.
White women are hairy.
FACT

Rita13: HOOK ME UP!

I'm pretty sure it's official - Orientals of both sexes have a way worse media misrepresentation than Women of all races.
that's a contradiction in terms. i think you'll find women of all races have a much worse media representation than men. bollocks, i've just tipped ash all over my keyboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back