Fat Princess (1 Viewer)

Psssshhhhhh :rolleyes:, yeh bleedin dope. If you were man that wouldn't have happened.
if i was a man i would have stubbed it on a hooker's breast. as a feeble woman i merely ashed my own keyboard while crying over a picture of kerry katona cradling a kitten and fighting for her right to be who she wants to be. i'm so weak!

everyone wants to bang a japanese girl, but also want to bang a chinese girl. cute submissive hairless child-women - hell yeah!

This is the best feminist myth ever: associating shaved vag with pedophilia, perpetuated by feminists who can't be arsed with genital hygene. The actual truth is that half the fun of diminutive women (Japanese or other Asians, for instance) is that they make your cock look humongous, whilst also tending to be a more enjoyably snug fit. As for the hairless part, I can only talk personally, but well-trimmed pubes makes for a much more satisfying and tasty cunnilinguinary experience, and whilst a freshly shaved lady does have a rather satisfyingly smooth spicy tang to her fish taco, as soon as the stubble arrives it all goes quickly downwards; sharp, nasty, a similar experience to licking sandpaper -a blade one is better all round. As for the "child-woman" part, that's also very boring. Who wants a girl without an arse, titties, or hips? Otherwise you might as well ride a boy.

A litre of fresh pineapple juice is a win/win.
A week of booze topped off with a bag of pills, however...

Yes, the drugs and booze concoction is a big no-no. Sour, viscous, lumpy and stale.

To add an exotic African touch to your fellatious endeavors, try a bit of cinnamon. Alternatively, surprise your boy/girlfriend by bringing home a black lad for a threesome.

This is the best feminist myth ever: associating shaved vag with pedophilia, perpetuated by feminists who can't be arsed with genital hygene. The actual truth is that half the fun of diminutive women (Japanese or other Asians, for instance) is that they make your cock look humongous, whilst also tending to be a more enjoyably snug fit. As for the hairless part, I can only talk personally, but well-trimmed pubes makes for a much more satisfying and tasty cunnilinguinary experience, and whilst a freshly shaved lady does have a rather satisfyingly smooth spicy tang to her fish taco, as soon as the stubble arrives it all goes quickly downwards; sharp, nasty, a similar experience to licking sandpaper -a blade one is better all round. As for the "child-woman" part, that's also very boring. Who wants a girl without an arse, titties, or hips? Otherwise you might as well ride a boy.
welll...yes. who would turn down a smooth young boy? but shaved gee is weird, not to mention the infected stubble phase of regrowth. gives a whole new meaning to the word 'pussy'.

drugs dont work dude, esp when it comes to sex, and i should know. both pretty hot.

I dunno, it goes both ways. At times I've been left banging away for well over an hour like a rabid border collie, attempting to dredge up a drop of orgasmic fluid as the lucky wo/man groans in protracted (I hope) pleasure; at others, I've spent most of the night with a semi-solid member desperately and failingly trying to make its way to happy town before eventually giving up in abject misery as the accusatory dawn light filters through the curtains. It's a double-edged sword!

this post is worthy of some kind of award

I dunno, it goes both ways. At times I've been left banging away for well over an hour like a rabid border collie, attempting to dredge up a drop of orgasmic fluid as the lucky wo/man groans in protracted (I hope) pleasure
i think it's safe to assume this hope is in vain. sorry brah!

Yeah right, like as if vaguely humming the theme to the A-Team off-tune and asking "are you done yet?" don't denote wild orgasmic bliss of the highest order. WRONG AGAIN, NOOLSTER.

This is the best feminist myth ever: associating shaved vag with pedophilia, perpetuated by feminists who can't be arsed with genital hygene.
here, being clean doesn't equate with being shaved. shaving is weird and unhygienic (i mean unhygienic in the genuine 'can admit infection' sense, not the 'doesn't smell flawless at the club' sense). if not why don't men routinely shave their armpits, legs and balls? (and back, chest, arse, and neck...). silly old nature putting hair where it shouldn't be. there's nothing feminist about not shaving, it's just common sense.

here, being clean doesn't equate with being shaved. shaving is weird and unhygienic (i mean unhygienic in the genuine 'can admit infection' sense, not the 'doesn't smell flawless at the club' sense). if not why don't men routinely shave their armpits, legs and balls? (and back, chest, arse, and neck...). silly old nature putting hair where it shouldn't be. there's nothing feminist about not shaving, it's just common sense.

What?! It doesn't have to be CLEAN-shaven. Pube and armpit trimming is one of the best ways to cut down on stink-meistering. Unless you're one of those people who like their skin to feel like a condom and shower every day.

Personally I love a bit of armpit hair on a lady: sexxxy. And I'm pretty unconcerned about leg hair. Sometimes it looks nicer shaved, sometimes not. SURE GROW AWAY THERE GURLS. Trim your gee though for christ sakes. If I wanted a rumble in the jungle I'd throw on the Foreman/Ali fight.

What I've noticed in my vast experience of sexing the ladies is that those who don't give a fuck about shaving their pits and legs are generally more confident which makes them sexier and leads to better sex. Those who don't shave their pits and legs to prove a point have quickly outted themselves as boring in the chat and ride department in my experience, mostly because they won't shut the fuck up about it. There's confidence and there's stubborness, then there's just plain 'I don't give a fuck' but they rarely smell good enough to eat, Scandy Crust Vixens or not.

Trimmed Gees = Yes Please.
I love eating pussy. If my penis fell off tomorrow, this simple fact would prevent me from killing myself. But I don't like eating mangy street cat. The difference is incredible. If a lady feels good about looking like she's fighting three of the Jackson 5 (Two in a headlock and one in a thighlock) then more power to her. But I'm not into eating what feels like a bearded man's vertically slit throat. Not that trimming your own asshole is an easy thing, but let me tell ya, waking up after a night of rimming a lady's hairy ring can be a worse experience than a whisky and beer hangover and when they're coupled together, you'll wish you were dead. "Jesus, I must have been smoking loads of manky Marlboro Red last night... Oh wait..."

I trim my pubes. It makes my set look great, plus unwittingly sticking your pubes into your lady's nostrils when she's good enough to go down on you just isn't cricket. My cock and balls aren't grunge and they aren't emo, so I wouldn't want to give them those hairstyles.
SKINZ AND PUNX!

bikiniImage3.jpg

i've just spent fifteen minutes gazing at this picture. i decided early on that the girl second from left was the best but have put much careful consideration into the virtues of the others. am i a sexist now...?
If the desire to look at or have sex with attractive people makes you sexist then there is no hope for humanity and the feminazis have won.
It seems the only way to be right-on is to bone a total hanger that you can name-drop radical authors with in bed.
Over the course of many months you both slowly work yourselves up to the missionary position and even then the thrusts are soft and tender as though one was performing brain surgery with the head of their poweraggressor... I mean penis.
"You know, this is the only position that Dworkin would consent to"
"And even then, she'd argue you were still trying to dominate me in every single aspect of my life by virtue of this simple, natural act"
"Ahahahahahahaha!"
"That's right! Ahahahahahahaha!"

This image seems appropriate:

curves.png

What I've noticed in my vast experience of sexing the ladies is that those who don't give a fuck about shaving their pits and legs are generally more confident which makes them sexier and leads to better sex. Those who don't shave their pits and legs to prove a point have quickly outted themselves as boring in the chat and ride department in my experience, mostly because they won't shut the fuck up about it. There's confidence and there's stubborness, then there's just plain 'I don't give a fuck' but they rarely smell good enough to eat, Scandy Crust Vixens or not.

Trimmed Gees = Yes Please.
I love eating pussy. If my penis fell off tomorrow, this simple fact would prevent me from killing myself. But I don't like eating mangy street cat. The difference is incredible. If a lady feels good about looking like she's fighting three of the Jackson 5 (Two in a headlock and one in a thighlock) then more power to her. But I'm not into eating what feels like a bearded man's vertically slit throat. Not that trimming your own asshole is an easy thing, but let me tell ya, waking up after a night of rimming a lady's hairy ring can be a worse experience than a whisky and beer hangover and when they're coupled together, you'll wish you were dead. "Jesus, I must have been smoking loads of manky Marlboro Red last night... Oh wait..."

I trim my pubes. It makes my set look great, plus unwittingly sticking your pubes into your lady's nostrils when she's good enough to go down on you just isn't cricket. My cock and balls aren't grunge and they aren't emo, so I wouldn't want to give them those hairstyles.
SKINZ AND PUNX!
i also trim my pubes. but primarily because i enjoy hair removal, for some reason. that's why i've ended up bald or with madly slashed hair several times in my short life - i just like to slash the shit out of my body hair. so please never give me a scissors when i'm drunk. i used to shave my pubes but it scared the shite out of my poor young athlone boyfriend who really just wanted to hold my hand and talk about feelings. so i guess i lost my taste for shaved gee at that point. the itchy, infected growback didn't help either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back