fancy dress (1 Viewer)

I cut up my ma's wedding dress last year to create a clone from the babes in toyland bruised violet video , I had the blonde wig, the white baby doll dress, the red lipstick , the mary janes and the knee length white stockings... still feel kinda bad about doing it.

This year im going pagen hunting at stone hendgne .

For the Estel gig on Friday?Is that strictly fancy dress?Probably the Baumer if I can muster the lethargy, which shouldn't be hard. And get a quietly muster suit. Unfortunately I'm out of beard season though.My imagination is that base I really can't think of anyone else.One sock.You dropped some cigarettes.

we're throwing a roof party on the 28th an di think it may be fancy dress.

if i was arsed i'd do the Bumble Bee look i rocked at the age of three and again at 20 years of age.

I feel it's time for that look again.
but it's soooooo muuuuuuuuch haaaaaaassle.........

i have a strong suspicion that my john hurt costume from a year or two ago will make an appearance again. it's either that or cliff burton.

I'm liking the idea of not shaving/washing/changing clothes and going as a 'hangover'.

i have a strong suspicion that my john hurt costume from a year or two ago will make an appearance again. it's either that or cliff burton.

Oh go as Cliff Burton, that'd be so cool, you could have a swiss flag round yer neck as a noose seeing as he died there....

• God's Gift to Women
  • Find a box large enough to fit around your body. Cut some holes for your arms and head, and then cover the box with wrapping paper. Add a large bow. Attach a tag that says "TO: Women, FROM: God".

interesting.

While on the European leg of the 'Master of the Puppets'Tour, Burton and Kirk Hammett drew from a stack of cards to see who would get the top bunk on the bus. Burton picked the Ace of Spades, and therefore he got to sleep on Kirk Hammett's bed, as Hammett recalled on MTV's Rockumentary 1992 bio of the band (as well as in the VH1 show Behind the Music).
Burton died when the band's tour bus hit black ice (though it is still disputed that it may have crashed as the driver had been drinking) and flipped over in rural Sweden (Kronobergs län). The bus skidded out of control and eventually rolled over onto the grass. Burton fell through a window, landed underneath the bus and was crushed. [1] Burton was crushed again when the winch cable lifting the bus off him snapped, dropping the bus on him a second time.
looks like we were both wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back