Women's clothes (1 Viewer)

Aw, I thought this thread might go in a different direction..

But anyway, I suppose it depends what your wife's definition of "cool" is

A friend runs this place in Dublin. It's fairly "niche"

Say a fella wanted to buy his wife a cool and maybe a bit fancy dress for her birthday, where might he look? @riath @Jill Hives @jonah ?
Ooh whats her style like? I like some of these brands:

Ooh whats her style like?
I dunno if she really has a style, or maybe she does and I don't have the style to realise (I say this as someone who is currently glad mostly in stuff he got for free at tech conferences)

Some v nice stuff there (I really like some of those reformation dresses) thank you @jonah ! Erm ... while I have your attention - flippy above-the-knee skirts, high necklines and bare shoulders all look great on her. Is there such a thing as a dress that combines those things?

Find a site that seems to sell stuff she'd like, or a particular brands website, then buy a voucher.

Personally I wouldn't buy anything for the missus, unless it's band merch, and she'd probably already have one anyway. But I have noticed a couple of brands and sites she's into. Get her a voucher and give her the freedom to decide for herself, as I'm sure she's a strong independent woman who don't need no man.

She doesn't know @pete ! She's almost as bad as me - has been wearing the same cardigan around the house since lockdown began.

No point in getting her a voucher - like, what's mine is hers anyway, and if she wants to go shopping herself she can just go and do that. I haven't bought her clothes in 20 years, because it always went disastrously, but now I have a 16 year old daughter to help me, so hopefully it'll go better this time. Fingers crossed!

(the only risk is the 16 year old will make sure that it'll be too small for Mrs. egg_, and commandeer it for herself)

Maybe something like this one? neckline is higher, not quite bare shoulders, but def emphasizes the shoulders and has a nice flippy style skirt

also someone mentioned carousel, they def do some cute vintage style boat neck sleeveless dresses with knee length tea skirts!

I got a lady those vegan shoes for a gift way back when and seeing they are a little pricey and a gamble it made for a decent gift.

I like when people buy me shit thats too silly for me to justify like.

agreed! luxury shit I wouldn't pay for for myself on the reg, like nice makeup, skincare, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back