Facebook (8 Viewers)

Had to block yet another facebook friend for the endless "frowny face, poor me, give me sympathy" status updates
this is also a minor complaint

and maybe a little bit minor pleasure, but just a little bit
u-ok-hun-badges_design.png

also hiding their birthdays is big. a friend of mine has hidden their birthday so that only real friends know it is his birthday and wish him a happy birthday
i forgot i did that (some half-assed notion of privacy, not to test my friends) and wondered why i didn't get many birthday wishes

then there are those couple of friends who've subversively set their age to 109 or something and everyone wishes them happy birthday on a presumably made-up date

also hiding their birthdays is big. a friend of mine has hidden their birthday so that only real friends know it is his birthday and wish him a happy birthday

although where that fails is his twin brother hasn't done the same :D

This is what ruined my plan. I just like to avoid fuss where possible so didn't feel the need to add my birthday

My brother foiled that plan so I had loads of good wishes, which was nice.

I did however make a note of the people who didn't wish me a happy birthday and now make sure to ignore their birthdays.

The fuckers

Number four is something I need to address, but it goes for Thumped as well. Basically I need to spend less time dicking around on the internet

Do people keep track of the amount of 'friends' they have? I certainly don't. What do you do when you see someone commenting on something, you realise you haven't had an update to them in yonks so go to fix that "get updates" thing only to find you are not 'friends'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back