Facebook (17 Viewers)

Same with everything..its fucking moderation I have the biggest problem with

ye came up in my "start a game with Gaz Lerock" in a scrabble type game. and I was all like, "here now, Gaz is gone! why you trying to rub it in?" then clicked on your name, an lo and behold! got excited for a sec. wasn't stalking you or anything. checked back later and you were gone. glitch in the matrix was my first thought. scary though. Impossible to delete a profile innit.

Thats mental..I never even play games on it..thats the thing with facer..its just all up in yer grill the whole time.

I've deleted my bookmark and everything.Had to go in today to take care of some biz..fact of the matter is thats the only way I have of contacting certain bodies..which is something I hadnt thought about.It IS the INTERNET for many many people.Mental.Add to that the amount of heads on at me last night asking "have you a facebook page" and I was all like"well,funny you should say that....etc.." herpderp

Just as shite as the rest of the internet. I'm taking up whittling. Sticks and shit. Hopefully gonna whittle an arrow that I can attach a note to and fire, with mah whittled bow, across to America, and say "hai!" to my family. maybe draw a picture of a cat on it too.

Now,Pete,there was no need for a fucking dislike there..I was ripping it.

Facebook sucks.

This thread is better than twitter facebook and all the rest combined..

..no actually,that'd be the minor complaints thread

so i'm not the only one doing experiments

Facebook is completely and utterly taking the piss here. It’s moved the goal posts. There is actually no point having Facebook likes on your business page at all any more. I shared great content that people like and share and it barely reaches anybody yet when I pay to have something seen, it reaches a huge number of people.

Facebook has sold the soul of its platform to milk more money out of it and that is a short-term win that won’t work in the long-term. I feel absolutely cheated because after putting in so much hard work to nurture and engage a community, I now have to pay to talk to them. People are starting to wise up to this and it really isn’t cool.

http://www.simplyzesty.com/facebook/something-is-really-rotten-with-facebooks-news-feed-for-brands/

i know you don't really use it, but the ads level in the past month is just through the rood. the thing about it was, companies, big ones, got smart. there was one car manufacturer that had some campaign promising a charity donation for every share of a picture of the new car they made. ten thousand or more people shared it for the charity thing, and the company scored tax deductables charity payments instead of paying adverts. I can see why fb are tightening the screws, worked right, its a free platform.

i know you don't really use it, but the ads level in the past month is just through the rood. the thing about it was, companies, big ones, got smart. there was one car manufacturer that had some campaign promising a charity donation for every share of a picture of the new car they made. ten thousand or more people shared it for the charity thing, and the company scored tax deductables charity payments instead of paying adverts. I can see why fb are tightening the screws, worked right, its a free platform.

i dont use it at all... i open the thumped page, post a link, then leave.

How many of your facebook friends would come and bail you outta jail?

so this is what spending about 40 quid on facebook ads did for me.

at its peak there in the middle, the page's weekly total reach was at around 31,500 people, compared to pre and post advertising reach of about 700 people.

Attachments

• fb4.jpg
    fb4.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back