Facebook (11 Viewers)

Fucking google+ can go and get fucking stuffed n all.

But I cant delete that shit without losing my fucking youtube channel.

Dirty google bastards.

I think I'm gonna go fully to fucking Vimeo.As of today.This privatized internet shit is really starting to get on my fucking knob.

Fucking google+ can go and get fucking stuffed n all.

But I cant delete that shit without losing my fucking youtube channel.

Dirty google bastards.

I think I'm gonna go fully to fucking Vimeo.As of today.This privatized internet shit is really starting to get on my fucking knob.

I don't have google plus but can post videos on youtube.

Aahh..I've put too much work into that youtube channel to abandon it now..its an ongoing project.

I am just gonna have to be googles beeatch.

I don't have google plus but can post videos on youtube.

I tried deleting Google + earlier and my youtube went in the pan too..was a nasty 20 mins..I'm gonna look into it in more detail though and see if I can get what you've got going on,going on.

Edit..my brain aches from looking at it.Feck it

I tried deleting Google + earlier and my youtube went in the pan too..was a nasty 20 mins..I'm gonna look into it in more detail though and see if I can get what you've got going on,going on

Maybe it's the difference of a 'channel' to just positing videos despite using the same password? I have videos that were never deleted after I deleted google+. I still use gmail but don't have any of that circles crap.

Was that 2000% increase in weekly reach post ad?

Oh hang on ..I see it is.Interesting.

Begs the question now though.If the reach has been increased that significantly with the paying,imagine how much "interference" is being caused by all the other payers.There must be some amount of stuff being sold on there.It was already a crowded marketplace..is this gonna make it easier or harder to be seen?

its all very complicated really.

Was that 2000% increase in weekly reach post ad?

Oh hang on ..I see it is.Interesting.

Begs the question now though.If the reach has been increased that significantly with the paying,imagine how much "interference" is being caused by all the other payers.There must be some amount of stuff being sold on there.It was already a crowded marketplace..is this gonna make it easier or harder to be seen?

its all very complicated really.

Harder. Reach increase sure looks impressive, but what does it mean really?

Campaign reach? 14,587
Frequency? 2.6
Social reach? 9,541
Actions? 42
Clicks? 44
CTR? 0.118%
Spent? €8.72

So just over 40 extra page likes = €8.72.

And take a look at the four people who clicked 'like' on the €4 promoted post: https://www.facebook.com/thumped/posts/10151459125292542?notif_t=like

I'm sure they're wonderful people, but I don't see what the long-term value is here.

i've decided to throw another €4 away on promoting that whelan's ticket bundle post.

I'll probably push the boat out for one more and go for the €12 option, just for comparison purposes.

Ya gotta speculate to accumulate...or become a little bit poorer...

Its a coin flip...well its not really..no way yer ever seeing that 12 euro again.

Reminds me..must do the lotto in the bookies today

Ya gotta speculate to accumulate...or become a little bit poorer...

Its a coin flip...well its not really..no way yer ever seeing that 12 euro again.

Reminds me..must do the lotto in the bookies today

well like i said it's an experiment. couldn't afford to be doing it all the time, like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back