Facebook (1 Viewer)

dunderhead

Threads
mentioned here a few months back that i deleted my account. Few folks i know seem to have packed it in in the mean time. What's the deal these days? are a lot of folks generally letting this turd sink? many thumped folk after abandoning FB recently?

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Threads
Website
thumped.com
i deleted my personal account and bailed years ago, before it was cool

i had to maintain a fake account with 0 connections to admin the thumped FB page, but i deleted the page months ago. The account lives on just in case removing it breaks anything i've done elsewhere that was linked to it, but that i've forgotten about. I can't use it directly (and I have no desire to) unless i accept their new T&Cs, which isn't going to be happening.

sleepy

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
I haven't deleted my account but I did delete the app off my phone the other day. I just realised how shite and how much of a time sap it is. Also, pretty much no one sound actually post up on it nowadays. The only thing I was keeping it for was the private groups that I have with my mates but I was having to wade through an awful lot of bullshite just for that. I just thought I can't scroll through another batch of posts from some dickhead I went to school with 20 years ago whining about millenials.

Instagram will probably be next.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... if we have any.

Upgrade now

Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads