F***in' C**ksucker (1 Viewer)

Take a picture of his house , then find photos of house interiors online , make a few posters with the address on them and advertise the place as for sale .Say there will be an open day starting at 9 am on a Sunday .Hand out flyers too and post it on daft. Hopefully loads will turn up ringing the doorbell and parking outside his place.

or
watch his house , wait for him to leave then leave a rat or two through the letter box .
or

Advertise his place (similar to my first suggestions) but not for a house sale/rent but as an all male whorehouse.

Getting your tyres slashed is obviously a shitter and he's a prick for doing it but why are you parking your car in front of the neighbours houses and not in front of your parents house?

Alot closer to the bus stop. Not as many cars parked on the road.

i've noticed people taking the stance that you shouldn't park in front of someones house, but if you pay your road tax and there isn't double yellow lines there the residents can get fucked. You're not entitled to a parking space just because it's in front of your gaf(unless it's your drive).

i've noticed people taking the stance that you shouldn't park in front of someones house, but if you pay your road tax and there isn't double yellow lines there the residents can get fucked. You're not entitled to a parking space just because it's in front of your gaf(unless it's your drive).

i think it's called common courtesy.

i think it's called common courtesy.

That's bollox in my opinion. Anyone can park on a public road. It may irritate people living in the house but there's nothing you can do about it, it's the law. Common courtesy is not doing anything about it.

Yeah, I have to agree that it's nonsense for home owners to think that they own the bit of street in front of their houses! They don't, simple as that.

I see people putting barricades and wee cones and all sorts of illegal crap in front of their houses thinking that it's their parking space. :rolleyes:

Morg, I've a tesco bag full of dog shite that i just collected in my back garden. Some fresh, some hard. It's yours if you want.

I'll take that off your hands if Morg dosent want it HMD.
My collection is really coming along.

Morg, I've a tesco bag full of dog shite that i just collected in my back garden. Some fresh, some hard. It's yours if you want.

Thanks HMD but i was thinking of using human waste. Just to give it that personal touch.

Still very tempted by the idea of posting him a letter saying "Nobody loves you".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back