F***in' C**ksucker (2 Viewers)

call around to his house with a strong friend. when he opens the door, jock him, get your strong friend to spin him around 180 degrees and get his arse in a headlock-styled grab. once your friend has him bent over in this submissive position you begin to passionately snog his arsehole. allow this to occur for 6-7 seconds. once this stage is complete bring the victim back up to his feet, slap him in the face with a large trout and tell him he's been tango'd.
by morning he will have signed himself into st. brendans, thus, signing himself out of your hair forever.
hope it goes well
p.s. wear a mask and work after dark

Couldn't fix the tyres so had to buy 2 new ones. The guy in the garage said it was a tought break as the tyres he slashed were brand new.

I'm going to get him next week. Lull him into a false sense of security then BAM!

Do the one thing that's going to piss him off the most. Park your car outside his gaff every day, don't bother moving it around the estate.

He knows you know it was him, he'd be a bit stupid to do it again, but if he does get the garda involved.

Edit: actually, get a shit car and park it outside his house and if he slashes the tyres on that put it up on bricks and leave it there for six months.

I've had someone park outside my gaff repeatedly so badly that I almost have to crash into them to get out the drive. Pissed me off big time. sayin'.

No. That person was a new neighbour and soon became aware of the problem. If that person was a drive-to-the-bus-stop driver? hmmmmm I'd probably consider it if a note or chat didn't sort it out.

'potential' thieves!
get orf moi laaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

"I'm not out to kill anyone or even hurt them," he says. "I just want to keep yobs off my land."

I'm pretty sure that firing railway sleepers out of a cannon at someone would have a high chance of resulting in a fatality if they connected.

Do the one thing that's going to piss him off the most. Park your car outside his gaff every day, don't bother moving it around the estate.

He knows you know it was him, he'd be a bit stupid to do it again, but if he does get the garda involved.

Edit: actually, get a shit car and park it outside his house and if he slashes the tyres on that put it up on bricks and leave it there for six months.

The guy who fixed my tyres said i should buy a piece of shit car for 100 euros,park it outside his house, take the tax and insurance details out and leave the licence plates. Apparently the guards and council cannot move it as long as the plates are on it. I don't have €100 to spare after the bollox made me get new tyres. Still though. Good idea.

The guy who fixed my tyres said i should buy a piece of shit car for 100 euros,park it outside his house, take the tax and insurance details out and leave the licence plates. Apparently the guards and council cannot move it as long as the plates are on it. I don't have €100 to spare after the bollox made me get new tyres. Still though. Good idea.

Did the guy just happen to have a car to sell for €100 too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back