F***in' C**ksucker (3 Viewers)

oh. big man mean? cry.
get over it you jessie, and get on with your life. putting your own shit in a bag is not dignified, and neither is it revenge. picture it. you, shitting into a bag. who's the fucking loser?

not that i care. i'm just the kind of cunt who'd let the air out of your tires.

ask him out. take him to a show, then a nice meal maybe a few drinks. see how it goes, wait a few days to call him, then arrange to go to maybe the park for a walk in the day. work on the relationship over the next few weeks, send him the odd text, just to make him feel included in your life, "oh man, will this rain never end?". go on holiday together, nothing major, a weekend in galway maybe, some nice food and drinks and walking. Bring him to meet your parents for sunday dinner. move in with him, or him with you. buy a puppy and call him "bones" and laugh together when he buries a bone and can't find it lol. after two years, take him to paris and propose on top of the eifil tower. when he says "yes" laugh and cry and hold him for several minutes. the marraige will take place in the autumn, when the browns and yellow lend a restrained joy to the ceremony of your love. spend extravagantly on it, "no expense spared!" tell him. Have him be at the altar waiting for you "so you i can make a lovely entrance". leave him waiting for about a half an hour, then come bargeing through the doors wearing a clown costume and wielding a large mace. fling some shit at him, cum in his eye, tell everyone in the church he fucks cats and skins them afterwards and freezes his piss for ice lollies. then club him to death with the mace. go to the funeral, and piss on the grave, then dance on it. retire to florida, and spend his money on a statue of him fucking a cat, with shit hanging off his chin.

That's bollox in my opinion. Anyone can park on a public road. It may irritate people living in the house but there's nothing you can do about it, it's the law. Common courtesy is not doing anything about it.

meh i just think's a little rude, in particular in a housing estate. i try and avoid it myself. no big deal really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back