Eurovision 2021 (2 Viewers)

We watched the first half of the semi final last night. My son was in coniptions of laughter at the Russian one, just genius. Irish song was grand, I thought, but presentation was too smart for it's own good. Still, was the only tune we were humming this morning.

Thought Israel would get loads of boo's, but they were voted through.

The Russian one was pretty hilarious alright, pretty shit song too. Most of the songs were on a similar level of shitness, there were a couple that were decent. The Lithuanian is very funny and actually one of the better songs in it, which says a lot.

I really liked the Ukraine. Their official music video is way better than their stage version though.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

No Marty for me but fair play to the BBC for their funny Line of Duty parody during last night's semi. The UK entry is shite though.

I really liked the Ukraine. Their official music video is way better than their stage version though.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

No Marty for me but fair play to the BBC for their funny Line of Duty parody during last night's semi. The UK entry is shite though.

I hadn't seen that one, that's actually fuckin class. They should drive that mad max car on to the stage in the final - douze points!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back