European and local elections 2024 (2 Viewers)

On the upside, tons of these dickheads running means they'll all split each other's vote?
Will proportional representation not mean that the shit will roll downhill and they’ll accumulate leading to one or two of them getting across the line? I’m assuming if you are an asshole that all of these pricks appeal to you.

Ok back of an envelope time

there are 26 pricks looking for 5 seats in this thing.

About half a million people vote in it.

FF/Fg will do numbers for sure as will Ming and SF though FG have a bit of a problem on their hands.

That sorta means it's a batle for seats 4 and 5 for 20 people which ran to preferences 10,11, 12, 13+ last time - Peter casey would have made the cut last time, but he was a lone weirdo that time. I suspect Someone like Peadar Tobin would be a more likely number 5. my prediction isn't in yet but the transfer market is where it all goes down for sure. on the last two elections nobody with less than about 55000 first preference votes was still alive in the latter stages.

The far right candidates would start a fight if they were alone in a room.
I think it is very unlikely different factions cooperated to run a lot of candidates.

Derek Blighe apparently lived in Canada for a decade until 2019. His wife is Canadian and his children were born there - wonder what rehearsed answer he has to that one.

Ming's stance on the turf cutting would put me off him ... also I loved Saoirse McHugh at first, but her split from the Greens when they got the chance to go into govt and actually get shit done was pretty childish I thought

Ming's stance on the turf cutting would put me off him ... also I loved Saoirse McHugh at first, but her split from the Greens when they got the chance to go into govt and actually get shit done was pretty childish I thought

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

there's a bit 12 mins in where he says everyone who knows everything is a liar or a prick which i got a laugh about them.

I don't disagree with you on Saoirse but I'd still select her over most of them myself - that greens split is something that offers a lot of learning about the machinery we live in

yeah, i thought it was a big mistake for her to leave the greens, but i'd still probably favour her above the other candidates (were i registered to vote there).

not sure who i'll vote for in dublin - Aodhan O'Riordain seems a decent skin and is quite vocal in his campaigning for decriminalisation of drugs. i'm usually sympathetic to most green party folks too, so Cuffe as well.

Hi there, I'm sorry but we're unable to generate the image you requested. However, you can try searching for individual images of Ming Flanagan and Saoirse McHugh, and use a photo editing software to create a composite image. Please remember to respect privacy and use images responsibly.

this guy has a very clear and coherent platform it has to be said

Hi there, I'm sorry but we're unable to generate the image you requested. However, you can try searching for individual images of Ming Flanagan and Saoirse McHugh, and use a photo editing software to create a composite image. Please remember to respect privacy and use images responsibly.
@BOTicelli what about a picture of Luke ming Flanagan rising from a Bog hole in the dead of night

Here's something suspect; my wife has been put back on the register at her parents house. She's not lived there in nearly 20 years and the address format is one the family would have never used.

first day studying the shit out of it today.

What the fuck is up with longford.

ONE of the MNW's has registered their address in Dublin, which is not in the constituency.

Now I'm personally looking at

A: the five people i'd personally like to see get over the line.
B: the people that are more likely to walk over the line at count 2-3
C: the people who shouldn't be near elections because fundamentally, they don't want democracy at all.

A: Ming, mchugh, Greens - after that I'm struggling - maybe lab/socdem or that technology lad?
B: mchugh and green are going to be looking to get 10% of the 1st's each on the first jump, if one can get a bit more than that they could transfer the other in. SF/FG/FF are to my eye straight in the door by about 5th count.
C: we know who these pricks are - to my eye the least non democratic one is aontú guy. So do i pick one of these pricks to be the least non democratic, or give them nahin. I need to remember how a vote dies again here.

also things will happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back