entertaining morning (1 Viewer)

brianoak

Was working on top of Joesph Plunkett Tower at a photoshoot for a play this morning.

Amazing view of the whole city and airport etc, and you go up there without permission from Dublin City Council and they are getting knocked in the near future so it was a deadly experience.......then

Had a glance down at Ballymun Shopping Center and there where two girls absolutely killing each other.One ended up ripping the others hair extensions out,then a load of boyos showed up in a car to bate the other girl.It was nuts and no sign of the cops at all.This went on for at least twenty minutes on and off too.

brianoak said:
Had a glance down at Ballymun Shopping Center and there where two girls absolutely killing each other.One ended up ripping the others hair extensions out,then a load of boyos showed up in a car to bate the other girl.It was nuts and no sign of the cops at all.This went on for at least twenty minutes on and off too.

Eh... Brian.... have you never heard of a little thing called citizens arrests?

aoifed said:
Eh... Brian.... have you never heard of a little thing called citizens arrests?

I was sixteen storeys up.Long haired poshies stand out enough in the towers without me making a citizens arrest,that would be signing my death cert.

Besides it was deadly

brianoak said:
I was sixteen storeys up.Long haired poshies stand out enough in the towers without me making a citizens arrest,that would be signing my death cert.

You get paid for it though. You would have got 50 quid a head for those roustabouts scrappin.

GORILLAMUNCH said:
show them this thread

show them your threads

scouser.jpg

brianoak said:
Was working on top of Joesph Plunkett Tower at a photoshoot for a play this morning.

i refuse to believe that nobody involved in a photoshoot for a play had a mobile phone handy upon which to ring the cops.

pete said:
i refuse to believe that nobody involved in a photoshoot for a play had a mobile phone handy upon which to ring the cops.

Its pretty much outside the garda station.

brianoak said:
Its pretty much outside the garda station.

i once watched the police while they were watching two lads pissing up against a garda car in ballymun when i was stuck in traffic on the bus. the gardai just didn't give a fuck and walked the other direction.

true story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back