Enniscrone (1 Viewer)

Thebeard

Heya buddies,

I'm going to Enniscrone with the lady on Saturday for the night. Any ideas of nice places to go? Things to do? Pubs to drink in?

Truly,
Morg:heart:

in sliga? nowt there. cept beaches. was there for the june bank holiday. if the weather isn't great you'd better bring a book.

Yeah Sligeach. Ah balls. It was her suggestion and i thought it was because she had family there but now she says she doesn't want to see the family. Well i'll be happy enough to scuttle into a nice little pub and drink a pint o'porter till the cows come home. Don't think she'd be as up for that though.

try the seaweed baths but not with a hangover.

Oh yeah i heard about them alright. Sounds class actually, might try that out.

one or two nice pubs alright. that's about it though...plenty of walks and nice beaches though. weather permitting...

Pubs, walks and beaches sound good to me. Any pubs you would recommend?

Another vote for the seaweed baths. Ask for the old double room, and you'll get a turkish bath as well. It's deadly.

Other than that, not a thing to do except go to the beach. It looks like the surf will not be much fun on Saturday, but it might be worth getting out on Sunday. There's a few surf schools there.

The seaweed baths are perfect for a hangover, you'll emerge a new man.

There's a niteklub if you feel like a dance, it's in a pub which has pool tables in it, think it's near the petrol station. Great craic to be had in there.
There's a nice little tea shop.

That's about it.

Ok ok realx guys, i'll tell yiz all. When i think ye deserve to hear. Any good jokes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back