Elon Musk (2 Viewers)

So they've issued a recall on all cybertrucks because of the accelerator issue. But it affects fewer than 4,000 vehicles. You'd think for a vehicle that's getting so much hype they'd have shifted ten times that many...

It's pretty amazing - they tooled up for 100,000 a year, a whole new factory and all.
It's almost like almost everyone who bought one was a youtube/insta/tiktok person and a few assorted musk fanboys.

I'm nearly ready to revise my theory that stellantis will take over tesla when he openly has destroyed the thing.

The value for them at this time is mostly gonna be

charing infrastructure
Factories
A few lines of code

After that the badge is losing stock by the day - you'd be looking at an opel or something with tesla written on in a few years, maybe just on west/south USA.

So they've issued a recall on all cybertrucks because of the accelerator issue. But it affects fewer than 4,000 vehicles. You'd think for a vehicle that's getting so much hype they'd have shifted ten times that many...

Probably mentioned this before, but someone I know bought himself a Tesla for his 25th birthday, maybe 8 years ago now. Yes he is a showy kid with too much money.

On his 30th birthday he checked, out of curiosity, what would £40k of Tesla shares be worth, had he bought shares instead of an actual Tesla product.

£1,400,000, he discovered. The whole Tesla thing is a confidence scam.

Nice car and all...

Probably mentioned this before, but someone I know bought himself a Tesla for his 25th birthday, maybe 8 years ago now. Yes he is a showy kid with too much money.

On his 30th birthday he checked, out of curiosity, what would £40k of Tesla shares be worth, had he bought shares instead of an actual Tesla product.

£1,400,000, he discovered. The whole Tesla thing is a confidence scam.

Nice car and all...

Yeah I've been looking at the share prices - essentially from the announcement of cybertruck onward they get to a stupid value, and are rolling down to pre-2019 values every week since the thing launched. Stellantis wont buy it until it's closer to 2019 values I suspect. But yes 100% speculation over value

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back