Electric Shavers (1 Viewer)

Lefty Frizzell

Thinking of getting one. Anyone use them? Wheres a good place to buy the blasted things?

Wet shaves with a razor mess up my skin see.

i got one in duty free years ago... they are quite harsh on the skin and you dont get a proper close shave, there'll be irritating whiskers left all over your face, or maybe thats just because mine is a shitty cheap one. they are handy if, like me, you tend to go for days and days on end without shaving - you can just get the electric out and give yourself a bit of a going over to get the worst of the stubble off then finish with a proper wet shave which will be a doddle because you have already done the donkey work with the electric.

I like a nice beard trimmer myself. Attain and maintain your desired length of comfortable , scarf-saving scrub without the messy and irritating business of clean shaving . Some of them come with a nostril-grooming appendage too, which I've not used yet. I will , though.

I got one a few years back.
Takes about ten times as long to get the same sort of shave you get with a razor and even then it's not as good.

I bought a Philips one for bout 100e. Barely use it now. Definitely doesn't get a close enough shave and those whisker things Shaney mentioned are enfuriating, especially along the jawline. Don't ever try shave beard-like stubble off with one. It's not a hedge trimmer.You may have to trim the razor off with a scissors!

The one I have is only good if you've only recently wet shaved. If the hair has any length the fucker yanks the hairs out.
I got a new one recently with loads of different heads but I need to find my US-convertatron in order to charge it.

I nearly picked up a waterproof one in Argos at lunchtime. 150 brick.

I could add it to the things i do in the shower in the morning. Shaving with one hand whilst brushing teeth with the other whilst taking a slash.

Are you in the market for a new one or do you want to go the second hand route?

hah

My Da got one of these types recently and it's fucking shit.

remington.jpg

If you're going for one get one with the roundy heads like this:

RemingtonShaverR-9170555.jpg

The roundy-headed one was the one I had as a youngun and it warn't no good. Don't bother, Lefty. If you're that stuck for something to spend your money on I'll do you a box of 150 Stoat CDs for a discount, and even throw in a few XXL t-shirts

My Da got one of these types recently and it's fucking shit.

remington.jpg

If you're going for one get one with the roundy heads like this:

RemingtonShaverR-9170555.jpg
word.

when i bothered shaving, with an electric, those roundy ones are way better and if ye can one of those ones that ejaculates moisture, do. im thinkin of taking up shaving agin as a new hobby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back