Electric Picnic 2007 thread (1 Viewer)

Yeah, but the toenail.. what the fuck?

yeah, we all jumped back about 6 feet from her when we saw it. sick.
even the medic people couldnt look at it when they were dressing it.

As long as i learn from your mistakes and don't fuck any members of the animal kingdom i won't.

those pandas will never learn

Hey, which of youse are from the Jimmy Cake, and which Jimmy Cakers played 'When the Saints go Marching in' for my lady just before Deerhoof, and then got asked to leave with yer gear?

Twas a great weekend.

Although because im pregnant i wasn't able to do any of the normal fun things i would do at a festival like say drink my own weight in booze and take loads of drugs.
Instead i saw loads of music sober. It was brilliant.
I was in bed by 12 every night and in the morning my friends that were awake from the night before brought me breakfast in bed.

Highlights: loads of cool music (electrelane, final fantasy, jesus and mary chain, Bjork ect ect), Fantastic food, seeing all my friends.

Lowlights: being a sober magnet for the inane ramblings of my deranged friends, Fainting on Saturday, the que for pie minister

Hey, which of youse are from the Jimmy Cake, and which Jimmy Cakers played 'When the Saints go Marching in' for my lady just before Deerhoof, and then got asked to leave with yer gear?

a)me
b)sadly not me - i didn't even hear about that, that's hilarious!

Some losers tried to compete with our Bette Davis's Eyes by putting on the yeah yeah yeah's.

PAH!

Pete, you seem to be the only chappie here who saw the Spree.. deadly photos.. did you enjoy it? I'm just back from seeing them in Manchowster last night, which was the best concert I've ever been to. Yes!

Them, Deerhoof, Kissaway Trail, The Little Ones, FLA, Malajube, Good Shoes, Modest Mouse, Architecture In Final Fantasy Say Yeah! and The Go Team were my bests.

Those veggie moon pies and the chips and gravy with them are much nicer than pieminister. Tea for a euro in the Pussy Parlure was amazing.

I love how when it's 3am and I'm at a campfire with such weird surroundings, it's odd to think that I'm just in some field in the middle of Ireland. Feels like stepping into an Enid Blyton book for a weekend. Much better line-up though.

And I found enough cups on my way out of Modest Mouse on the Friday to pay for my weekend's food... like 50 quid or something... that was very nice..

I saw about 25 minutes of the polyphonic spree and they were really good, although its not really my cup of tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back