Electric Picnic 2007 thread (1 Viewer)

Saturday was soo much fun. Met moose and I think I hugged Ernesto..made and drank mojitos down at my tent. The time spent in the toilets were some of the worst moments of my life.

Are you by any chance me? That's exactly what I did... Sorry about that Ern, I was off my face.

I only seen them once but the sound was pretty full. Fuzzy but full.

Yeah, I've heard them sound good too.
Thing is, you're at the mercy of sound dudes - you get a good one and he/she'll work with your sound to make it rock.
If not, it'll sound like dogshit.

Using an amp is safer.

Maybe.

Themes for the weekend.

Hot pants and wellies - yawwwn
Bad sound - I walked out of Clap your Hands and Camera Obscura the sound was so bad - And they were what I wanted to see most.
Why can't they have flush toilets like Reading?
Pink wigs and cowboy hats - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
No that's not a refundable glass that a souvineer one - what?
I think I'll queue an hour for a pie - fuuuck

During Erasure the sing along to a little respect stretched twenty feet outside the tent

Themes for the weekend.

Bad sound - I walked out of Clap your Hands and Camera Obscura the sound was so bad - And they were what I wanted to see most.

what was with all the funny hats?this absolute wank face stood right in front of me at sonic youth with those cone type ones on..i was so ready to punch him in the back of the head..

i realised this weekend that no matter where i stand someone with a stupid hat or a big head will inevitably stand in front of me..pricks..

Themes for the weekend.

Sounds great.

the crowd shouting the 'yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah' bit from ladyflash after the go team was pretty class..so why did they finish so early even though they were late coming on?

what was with all the funny hats?this absolute wank face stood right in front of me at sonic youth with those cone type ones on..i was so ready to punch him in the back of the head..

i realised this weekend that no matter where i stand someone with a stupid hat or a big head will inevitably stand in front of me..pricks..

My Mate boxed someone in the ear. He said he was going for the jaw but missed. This guy ran over to his girlfriend, picked her up, spilled her beer, turned her upside down.
:eek:

Didn't notice any bad vibes though really. The lack of menace in the air was one of my favourite things about it.

So no one (except for VB7000, oh yeah I met VB7000 many times, forgot about that sorry Bobby) else, saw the FF/AiH/CYHSY thing?

A few of my friends did, I ran all the way when I heard it was going on and arrived two minutes too late. I'm quite sickened about it. Specially cos the lads were then talking to Owen Pallet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back