duff :) (2 Viewers)

trev said:
speaking of poor spurs players...that phil ifil is playing for england u19s tonight v ireland u19s i turners cross....so i'm gonna heckle him in reponse to the spurs fans posts earlier!
Forgot about Ifil. Good player he is too.

Heckle all ya want, he won't be able to understand your strangled Cork culchie accent. You'll be talking too fast boy!

C'mon d'rebels.

ms.b.haven said:
ah john alridge, hero of the hour in world cup '98, was only talking about that last night! on another note the N.Ireland/wales game was a joke :D
Wrong WC ms. b, but valiant effort all the same. You can join our gang.

:cool:

lorcanzo said:
kavanagh to yakin after a bit of unfair play:
ye know what you are? you're a wanker! here! wanker! you're a fucking wanker!

kavanagh: my new hero.
that was hilarious...he kept at him, and the camera stayed on him.

The big problem with this game was that everyone under-rated the Swiss. They are not a bad team...not brilliant, but no that bad.

P. Littbarski said:
that was hilarious...he kept at him, and the camera stayed on him.

The big problem with this game was that everyone under-rated the Swiss. They are not a bad team...not brilliant, but no that bad.
i still dont rate them
we were shit but we still should have won, we were robbed f 2 certain goals

thegoone said:
yeh kavanagh is brilliant
Brilliant is a bit strong.

I'd have had him in the centre alongside Keane and pushed Zinidine to LB with Finnan replacing Carr at RB. Then I'd have told Carr to fuck off back the toon and to not come back until he'd sorted out his massive ego and worked out how to get out of his own half.

ms.b.haven said:
I’d love to know when Kenny Cunningham’s going to die off too
here... kenny cunninghams a fuckin legend

one or two bad mistakes does not a bad player make.

next time your watchin footy with your dad tell him to get his opinions in order ;)

lorcanzo said:
kavanagh to swiss lad taking a throw:
yer a fuckin aaaarsehole aaren't ye?

kavanagh to yakin after a bit of unfair play:
ye know what you are? you're a wanker! here! wanker! you're a fucking wanker!

kavanagh: my new hero.
aye... is it wrong to love a man? ;) nothing better than a good ol laugh during a shite game of footy

/mimics/ next time you’re watching footie with your dad…nananana. Bite me, that’s my opinion on him. He’s not old enough/had a liver transplant to make him a legend anyway. Next you’ll be telling me the ‘irish’ man Tony Cascarino is a legend too!

moc said:
here... kenny cunninghams a fuckin legend

one or two bad mistakes does not a bad player make.

next time your watchin footy with your dad tell him to get his opinions in order ;)

ms.b.haven said:
/mimics/ next time you’re watching footie with your dad…nananana. Bite me, that’s my opinion on him. He’s not old enough/had a liver transplant to make him a legend anyway. Next you’ll be telling me the ‘irish’ man Tony Cascarino is a legend too!
Cascarino. Useless bastard.

He got something like 90 caps for Ireland, and at least half of them were him coming on in the last 3/4 minutes to waste time. Its a disgrace. You shouldn't get a cap for that, you should get a scarf.

how he even managed to score goals i don't know, he always reminded me of a new born foal, not knowing what to do with them long dangly things called…legs. His goals always seemed to be from *headers*

therecklessone said:
Cascarino. Useless bastard.

He got something like 90 caps for Ireland, and at least half of them were him coming on in the last 3/4 minutes to waste time. Its a disgrace. You shouldn't get a cap for that, you should get a scarf.

P. Littbarski said:

ahem! http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=15638
apart from the vonlanthen thing...

i still reckon they would've stuffed us had they kept the pressure on after equalising. that 10 minutes after we scored was frightening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back