drunken sleep walking. (1 Viewer)

rampz

this was me last night. i nearly pissed in the wardrobe apparently, had to be directed elsewhere. ive pissed in a cutlery drawer in similar stae before.

I remember getting up to go to the loo one night a few years ago but I must have fallen asleep on the way because I wandered into my parents bedroom and the next thing I remember is being woken up by them calling loudly to me in an alarmed fashion. I dont know if I was doing anything embarassing or not, dont really want to know.

Ive a mate whose brother wrecked TWO family computers by pissin on them whilst drunken sleep walkin. mad.

2 quick ones:

- used to live with some pals in the basement of an old church...well, it used to be a church...anyhow, was woken up one inebriated night by a couple of buddies who had followed me upstairs - i was pissing on the altar

- about 4 years ago was seeing this gal who had a few roomates - first night i slept over (locked) i went to the loo but on the way back accidentally wandered into her friend's bedroom and crawled, buck nekkid, into bed...was woken up by female shrieking and a teacup full of cold water on my genitalia. good times.

Was in Paris a few years ago for a company xmas party.

We had a meal in a lovely restaurant and somehow my wine glass kept getting re-filled, so I kept drinking. At the end of the night, the proprietor gave us free champagne, so I got even drunker.

I vaguely remember walking (well, waddling, barefoot because my heels were really hurting my feet) through Paris as my equally drunken workmates looked for an Irish pub.

We eventually realise said pub closed 3 years before and decide to call it a night. Myself and a couple of others are lucky enough to grab a

Was in Paris a few years ago for a company xmas party.

We had a meal in a lovely restaurant and somehow my wine glass kept getting re-filled, so I kept drinking. At the end of the night, the proprietor gave us free champagne, so I got even drunker.

I vaguely remember walking (well, waddling, barefoot because my heels were really hurting my feet) through Paris as my equally drunken workmates looked for an Irish pub.

We eventually realise said pub closed 3 years before and decide to call it a night. Myself and a couple of others are lucky enough to grab a taxi and go back to the hotel. I don't remeber anything more

Until I woke up the next morning to go to the loo and SOMEONE has puked in the hotel bathtub.

Someone = ME.

God, I wasn't drunk, but I used to have really bad sleep walking problems when I went to finishing school in Switzerland. It was dodge because there was this killer who decapitated girls on the loose. Ah no, hold on....

i awoke one night to find my erstwhile flatmate curled up and asleep and my feet like an obedient dawg, softly snoring away, half naked. i of course, was utterly in the buff. a few gentle tugs of his lad soon got him moving. lovely days.

God, I wasn't drunk, but I used to have really bad sleep walking problems when I went to finishing school in Switzerland. It was dodge because there was this killer who decapitated girls on the loose. Ah no, hold on....

hahah!

that's some phenonmenal posting dermo!
phenomena-02.jpg

My mum tells a story with annoying regularity about the time when I was seven and I was sleepwalking. She was chatting to her friend and they were sitting either side of the fire in the living room. I slept-walked into the room, stood between them and pissed on the fire. When it was completely extinguished, I turned and left the room, returning to my bed.

My mum tells a story with annoying regularity about the time when I was seven and I was sleepwalking. She was chatting to her friend and they were sitting either side of the fire in the living room. I slept-walked into the room, stood between them and pissed on the fire. When it was completely extinguished, I turned and left the room, returning to my bed.

priceless! :D

I was in that London on a work do. Got shit faced went to bed and came to in the lift in the basement in my jocks pissing all over it. So I finished what I was doing trying to piss between the floor of the lift and the ground. Then I went back to what I thought was my room and knocked until a stranger answered. I was on the wrong floor.

Another time I was in Lisbon staying in this huge hotel. Again went to bed locked and came to in the reception in my jocks with the night porter and his mate looking at me very strangely. The first thing that came in to my head was to ask where the toilet was and then legged it back to my room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back