drunken sleep walking. (1 Viewer)

two weeks ago i awoke to find myself walking up a dual carriageway in cork in nothing but my boxers. at 10am.

no joke.

this was me last night. i nearly pissed in the wardrobe apparently, had to be directed elsewhere. ive pissed in a cutlery drawer in similar stae before.

i pissed in my the corner of friend's father's bedroom in the clothes basket after passing out drunk at his sister's 18th. his auntie was kipping in the bed at the time and she was well freaked out. i've been stopped from doing similar things at my parents house too. it's very normal to get drunk, pass out, sleep walk and piss on things.

two weeks ago i awoke to find myself walking up a dual carriageway in cork in nothing but my boxers. at 10am.

no joke.

an ex-colleague woke up on a bench outside his flat in the centre of waterford, completely naked in a similar situation. it was about 4am though

My girlfriend was rudely awoken last week by me, groping her in my sleep. After asking quietly and threateningly what in fuck i thought i was doing i apparantly murmurd "...take it where i can geddit woman..." and passed back out again.

We're so in love.

A guy I went to school with was caught sleep-wanking after a christmas party once.
Standing up, facing the corner of the room

not drunken, but my little sister, when she was about 3 or 4, sleepwalked out the house and next door to my grandparents house. we were living in the countryside at the time and it was a fair walk for a 3 yr old... grandad brought her back with the classic "missing something?"...

reminds me of the legendary story of the guy who got so drunk at rag week that, having been ejected from the college bar he lay on the ground, undid his trousers and started to beat the meat - the bouncers arrived just as he was climaxing whilst shouting "Aston Villa!":eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back