Drumcanoo highlights (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter OLP
  • Start date
  • Replies 291
  • Views 33K
  • Watchers 7
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq0AY7m2D4A&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Inner Terrestrials / War [Drumanacoo Fest \'0"]400 Bad Request[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILK6DFPBq6c&feature=channel"]YouTube - Inner Terrestrials / Noah\'s Farce [Drumanacoo Fest \'0"]400 Bad Request[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQthycFY3qo&feature=channel"]YouTube - Intensive Care / Every Hole [Drumanacoo Fest \'0"]400 Bad Request[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__fB1VpqKQ4&feature=channel"]YouTube - Abrasive Wheels / Burn \'em Down [Drumanacoo Fest \'0"]400 Bad Request[/nomedia]

Great Weekend, a lot better than last year, weather was much better this time.

Can't really remember much of Sunday but I know I had a great time. Hope to play at this next year again.

Hey Sean, just a suggestion but Sean "Septic" sounds a bit more punk than Sean "Pussy"!!! Folk might get the wrong idea mate ;)

Wuuaarrgghh!!
6A9EB29226E445C988853048784E0444-500.jpg

Highlights: EVERY-FUCKIN'-THING!
Lowlights: Having to cycle to Letterkenny in half an hour with a fully loaded bike at 20 past 7 on Monday morning, I MADE IT THOUGH!! Still a bit wobbly.

Also, fair fucks to the WSM volunteers, especially their patience in explaining anarcho ideas to people over and over and over again! Yay!
EEDF85D9CDB44DE7895A2A38D20422A1-500.jpg

Great weekend, loadsa craic with loadsa great people. Inner Terrestrials remain one of the greatest bands human kind has ever produced.

I agree that the bouncers were by farrr the most decent bunch I've ever encountered but seriously, fuck the Beat. Buncha rock star wankers. Every other band can do without bouncers encircling them and their gear generally survives ok...I politely tried to talk to the singer about it later on and the cunt point blank ignored me. At one point security asked him if they could go as they too felt they were unnecessary and they were ignored as well. Fuckin twats.

Anyway, great stuff that aside!! Runnin' Riot were phenomenal!!!

things that enjoyed were Lentil Disorder, Inner terrestrials, Runnin Riot and really liked a touch of hysteria aswell
Missed a good few bands that i wanted to see.
But Inner terrestrials made the fest for me and the cds they gave out is just a bonus just remembered there that I got one.

Track 1 is especially good on that, it also says on the sleeve to do with future IT releases a mention of a Dub album, now that is something I'd give my middle testicle for.

probably isnt wise to directly link to redwatch as they can then see a lot of direct traffic coming from thumped/eirecore.
just sayin'.

Ahh fuck redwatch and their strangeness! That stuff has been up for ages and I'm pretty sure it's been talked about on these boards before.

Back to more important matters.... any titty pics from over the weekend...or willies (if your into that sort of thing)?

And I ain't talking about the auld lad with his kecks off

Ahh fuck redwatch and their strangeness! That stuff has been up for ages and I'm pretty sure it's been talked about on these boards before.

Back to more important matters.... any titty pics from over the weekend...or willies (if your into that sort of thing)?

And I ain't talking about the auld lad with his kecks off

I vaguely remember some auld bint with her knockers out, wasn't a pwetty site.!ninjaaaa

Thank god Janer wasn't there with his camera. !ninjaaaa

Don't know what the guy in the background is doing with his hand :confused::confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back