Drumanacoo (2-day) Punx Picnic, Donegal (3 Viewers)

Also confirmed for sat 28th -MADDOGDOM - THRASH ACCORDIAN PLAYER - he plays pogues and loads of punky tunes really thrashed up on an accordian.
HOW BRILL DOES THAT SOUND? i ask you. also, didnt the mo7s pull out? their drummer Adam told me hes not going.

Looks like I'll be there tomorrow night as well. Party on guys.

I take it you got a call this evening. I meant to sort it earlier in the week but was up to my eyes til today.

HOW BRILL DOES THAT SOUND? i ask you. also, didnt the mo7s pull out? their drummer Adam told me hes not going.

He was out in the bar playing his accordion half an hour ago. The campsite is sweet and dry as fuck.

Pretty sure the mo7s/3 for the morgue cancelled ages ago.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckers. i'll be spending the night at a french 80s disco with a load of geologists. but there is a possibility of white stuff...

Camping is at the site itself, there's few people there already. Feebooters and Complan have pulled out.

With French geologists...there always is.

:confused:
You're getting rode at a French 80s disco?
Nicotine stains, red wine lips and jizz.
to refresh your cum-blunted memories:

this is white:
speed.jpg

this is yellowish grey off-white, i.e. not truly white:
450px-SemenInCondom.jpg

Could someone please clear a few things up for me-
Are there buses from Letterkenny to Drumanacoo, if not when does this private bus I've seen talk of leave Letterkenny?

Also, might have to go back to Dublin on Sunday, will it be easy to get from Drumanacoo back to Letterkenny bus station?

Could someone please clear a few things up for me-
Are there buses from Letterkenny to Drumanacoo, if not when does this private bus I've seen talk of leave Letterkenny?

Also, might have to go back to Dublin on Sunday, will it be easy to get from Drumanacoo back to Letterkenny bus station?

there is a private bus we have hired that leaves letterkenny town, departs from opposite the bus station at 2pm & 6pm. there will be a charge for this bus - not sure how much - 2 or 3 or 4 euros - I dont know exactly but its cheap enough.
this bus will also be at the picnic on monday morning to take people back to letterkenny town.

the venue THE ROCK is approx 8 miles out of LK town, just before you gte into the village of CHURCHILL.

there willbe signs to the picnic from LK out to churchill

I'm sure you'll be grand getting back to the bus station, just ask around over the weekend.

There's no day tickets and I've no idea what'll happen if you turn up looking to just get in for the day. If I find out I'll try and post up later or get someone else too.

whoops...i've just sent a message to a friend from donegal saying herself or her (many) brothers should check out the festival if any of them are at home this weekend....roscommon ex-pats, you see.
i reckon none of them are probably at home anyway though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back