Drumanacoo (2-day) Punx Picnic, Donegal (1 Viewer)

There is a wine list.Theres only one thing on it though.

just back from the saturday of this, really good turn out from arond the country - but very few from dublin for some reason

excellant venue, a few band pullouts but some stunning performances form bands who did turn up - stand out bands for me were the undertakers from carlow and moutpiece who got the hall rocking

once again the night was marked by violence and a big fight but overall had a deadly night and met loads of sound heads etc.

well worth heading up for today as theres a whole lot of partying going on up there today

cops searching on way in so be careful out there

thanks to all invovled well doen!

off to work now - bollo!

abe-cthulhu.jpg

once again the night was marked by violence and a big fight

I popped the head in yesterday to see what the craic wads and I was very impressed with the whole set up! Seemed very well organized. Great big indoor venue and two marqees! Lots of porto loos too! (not that I used any of 'em).

Dissapointing to hear there was a bit of aggro, I'm really surprisd too as the atmosphere when I was there (albeit for a short while) was pretty good. Lot's of very wasted old crusty types stumbling and falling about mind you. Hope there will be no more of that nonsense for the rest of the fest. (the aggro not the stumbling about)

The crowd involved in putting this together should be well proud of themselves and I really hope to see this becoming an annual thing.

Well done to all involved

got back this morning, fucked!!!!!!!! some how i managed to get sunburnt, i dont remember seeing the sun though :confused:

many memorable moments, toxic waste, bleeding rectum, ghundi, septic pussy, constant fear, moutpiece, and blood or whiskey up to a certain point !ninjaaaa

the craic was great, winding people up, poking a cop in the belly and askig him when he was due :p

fair play to all involved in the running of it, thanks for a great weekend, hopefully same again next year

I left last night and managed to miss my bus to dublin, hopefully still have a job. Great weekend bar what's already been mentioned. Thanks to everyone who came up and especially the OFAC/Bachus dudes for the lend of gear. That sound guy was pretty unimpressed with the full bass stack haha. Managed to miss pretty much all the bands I wanted to see bar Estel who were amazing as ever.

Only back from this now. What a weekend, was great seeing loads of people I hadn't talked to in ages and some bands I've wanted to see for ages. Best bands for me where Excuses, Moutpiece and Bleeding Rectum. Can't remember any of Saturday but I'm sure it was good craic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back