Fallout Festival 2: 28th august, Courtown Punks Picnic: 29th August (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
The second annual Fallout Festival will be on Saturday the 28th of August in the Bunker Bar , Gorey with Camping, bonfires, potrtaloos etc and a load of bands playing, its a large venue with a chipper inside it and we had a really good time there last year. No cans in the venue but you can drink em round the fires afterwards.

Details of the line up in the coming fortnight. Basically we are trying to get a quality headliner and a cross section of the irish scene, we have a list of bands to contact this week so please dont send 50 e mails to us.

As much as possible we are trying to not have bands who got to play at GGI on to be fair (with one exception).

The following day Courtown Punks Picnic is on, 12- 6.00, only 3 or 4 miles from the festival by the beach, same place as the last one back in the day.

It will be chillin out from the night before, 5 a side footie, chess competition, punks in trunks swimming in the sea ( avec lifeguards ), all the fun of the fair - punks in bumper cars etc, plus anything else you want to organise for it. Plenty of buses / trains after 6 back to dublin, waterford , wexford etc.

cheers.

Napalm said:
Hope your not infering that to be punk you gotta be vegan? :)

I think it's better just to pretend you are. Either that, or say that you used to be for a couple of years. I hear it's cooler these days to be an ex-vegan that an actual one. Just like it's not cool to have a mowhawk, but it's cool if you had one about 5 or 6 years ago. Just like me.

I'm hip.

the line up for this is coming together, should have it all sorted by this day week and will post here. fliers etc will be going around with the filthpact / easpa massive tour if sweeney will oblige as i am presuming he will - make ken work campaign.

anyone able to give out a few fliers in their home town get in touch, also anyone willing to help on the door, with friendly security etc etc also send us an e mail- [email protected]

admision will be 10 euro like last year includign camping etc and we are goign to get a bar extension, any money over after all band and other expenses are covered will go towards equipment for gigs in the south east, kilkenny, new ross etc ( fingers crossed we get our new venue).

São Paulo Punk said:
I think it's better just to pretend you are. Either that, or say that you used to be for a couple of years. I hear it's cooler these days to be an ex-vegan that an actual one.

it shows that you're well able to think for yourself and form all the right right-on opinions, but also know when to grow up and get back to the real world.
clinging to childish ideals went out with gandhi.

nooly said:
it shows that you're well able to think for yourself and form all the right right-on opinions, but also know when to grow up and get back to the real world.
clinging to childish ideals went out with gandhi.
Yeah, it's also good to spout on about how you're not vegan anymore because you're sick of all these people who say they're vegan but they're not REAL vegans and, y'know, you really believe in honesty so you think, like, you shouldn't call yourself vegan unless you're really true to it, man.

Here Conor, fair fucks to you, you're a fuckin inspiration.

Anyone who wants to read a deadly interview and some great stories check out Conor's replies in my interview with him in the new issue of my zine...in the shops on Monday, allegedly...plug plug, heheh!

Corm said:
Here Conor, fair fucks to you, you're a fuckin inspiration.

Anyone who wants to read a deadly interview and some great stories check out Conor's replies in my interview with him in the new issue of my zine...in the shops on Monday, allegedly...plug plug, heheh!

i've seen it and i've seen you printed that well dodgy pic despite conor's pleas - for shame!
but tis a good read and conor i hope you get that book of yours out soon, there's nothing i've more looked forward to reading in all my 20 years except the next instalment of The Wheel of Time, and that's saying a fuck of a lot.

Corm said:
Yeah, it's also good to spout on about how you're not vegan anymore because you're sick of all these people who say they're vegan but they're not REAL vegans and, y'know, you really believe in honesty so you think, like, you shouldn't call yourself vegan unless you're really true to it, man.
Unless you're really vegan .|..| and are sick to the back teeth of these fools who are going on about how they used to be vegan, and all they really were were wannabe vegans with chicken nugget cravings and parmesan !cheezy toothpicks and attitudes and a complete lack of self esteem and...and so on.

And anyway, the chippers understand us nowadays, if we keep our eyes closed, turn round three times and say, "I wish I were back in Kansas". And then the chips are kosher. At least that's what Niall (Emerald Wizard) says.

So that's what I think .|..|.|..|.|..|

Des

how did this turn into a vegan thread......im going to start a new thread on wednesday for the fallout and it better stay focussed......

anyway the bullshit with chippers goes like this

Is the chips fried in animal fat or vegetabel oil- i have an allergy

i'll check

its vegetable oil

okay two chips please
okay - goes to fryer and gets oput chips from oil.

next

can i have two cod and chips please

okay goes to same fryer anfd takes out fish from same oil which is now vegetable and fish oil.

next person in door
do you fry in vegetalble or animal fat

oh, vegetable actually
okay two chips then.

and so on.

anyway once you eat out you dont know what you are getting. its a case of what you try to aspire to i think

bohs punks said:
lets just say a lot of hard living went into that photo, genuine crust even. i should have taken it off him.
:p

You should have known better...what do you think I am, some sort of respectable journo?

Ballicks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back