Drumanacoo (2-day) Punx Picnic, Donegal (4 Viewers)

crying_child.jpg

[FONT=Bookman old style, times new roman][SIZE=-1][FONT=Bookman old style, times new roman][SIZE=-1]instead of waking up screaming in terror, i woke up whispering "WEAAAAAAK" as hard as i could.[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

HAHAHAH I just noticed that and nearly burst my shits!

The site itself is super well drained, the lads were out last week after three days of heavy rain and the field was grand. I';d bring waterproofs though as it looks like it's gonna rain on and off over the weekend.

Bit late with this but...

What's the story with tickets.... I am going to be in Donegal this weekend and might pop the auld head in, so can I get a day ticket on the door/gate/stile?

I dunno to be honest. I'll see if I can find out. Personally I can't see you being turned away but then again it's not up to me.

"Where are the tents gone lads?"
"Dunno"
"Fuck.."

hiking-rain-2.jpg

that happened a couple of years ago to me at poxygen, bad storms and me tent blew away :p, was funny as fuck though, thank christ i had the car with me, thats wat i get for going to that, bedouin soundclash and manu chao made up for it though :)

Was just talking to Jasper there on the phone a couple of minutes ago he said the campsite is sound it is nice and dry and for those of you going up tomorrow campsite will be open but nothing will be going on except the bar will be open. So in my opinion make something happen!!!
As for tickets I know there shall be tickets being sold on the gate not sure if they shall be more expensive but I think I heard it from somewhere!!!

OK FOLKS MUSIC STARTS 2PM SAT 28TH JUNE.
running orders like this - provisionally - im not putting times in cos theres still a couple of adjustments.
MARQUEE sat 28th
RED BRICK HOUSE
FUBAR
THE GAKK
MO7S
ESTEL
STUNT
OF&C
DROPPIN' BOMBS
3CR
SMALL MERCIES
BLOOD OR WHISKEY
KIDD BLUNT

HALL SAT 28TH JUNE
THE HINGES
MEATHEAD
EXCUSES
CAROSAH
1,000 DRUNKEN NIGHTS
SETTING OFF SIRENS
THE UNDERTAKERS
MOMMA'S SLIPPERS
MOUTPIECE
RUNNIN' RIOT
TOXIC WASTE
CONSTANT FEAR
THE DUBTONES

DECKING AREA - DJS/ACOUSTIC SAT 28TH JUNE
PAUL 13
DOGMANDU
SANIMONICA CHARM
SENOR TOASTIES ALL STARS
MARK BLACK'S BLUES BAND
DJ KRUSTY
DJ MC MOLEY
DJ TOMMY RASH
ROCK JIHAD

THE MARQUEE SUN 29TH JUNE
DON'T CARE BEARS
ELROY
SEXMAN 4
BACCHUS
ZAFARANCHOS
CLASS DESTRUCTION
ANTI STATE
HOPE IS NOISE
THE TROUBLES
DR BLOODMONEY
GAN BHRATACH
GHUNDI
THE LOBOTOMIES
DIRTY LOVE
PARANOID VISIONS

THE HALL SUN 29TH JUNE
APATHETIC YOUTH
TIRD TIME LUCKY
FIRST IMPRESSIONS
SICK JOKE
VIOLENT FUCKWITS
SEPTIC PUSSY
AXIS OF
BLOOD RED DOLLS
LES CHRISTPUNCHERS
DIVISIONS RUIN
BLEEDING RECTUM
THE EVANGELISTS

THE DECKING AREA - DJ/ACOUSTIC SUN 29TH JUNE
RECORD FAIR
CONSTANT SUPPLY
DECEPTION POLICY
DJ DAVID FAUGHNAN & JENNY DOHERTY
DJ JOHN BRENNAN
BEATNIK SOUL

COUPLE OF LAST MINUTE ADDITIONS BEING SORTED.

gate will be open friday, so it'sok to come on the friday.

ADFVANCE TICKETS ARE 50 EURO FOR WEEKEND TICKET, FROM SEVERAL OUTLETS -( SEE EARLEIR IN THIS THREAD FOR WHERE IF YOU DON'T KNOW) THEY ARE 60 EURO ON THE GATE - SO IT IS BEST TO BUY THEM EARLY. i WILL PROBABLY BE TAKING ANY TICKETS THAT ARE LEFT AWAY FROM THE OUTLETS 2 DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT, TO BE AVAILABLE ON THE GATE.

MAYO OI!STERS SECTION 4 JUST CONFIRMED FOR SUN 29TH
MAFAI from Scotland now confirmed for sun 29th.
hard thrash crust

DANGERFIELDS play sat 28th - ROCK AND FUCKIN ROLL!

Dan - I'm pretty sure no bands with same members clash - Tom had me confused tother night in galway that section 4 and bacchus were playing at same time, but really they play at similar times ON DIFFERENT DAYS.
There will be some running simultaneosly bits, but it can't be avoided really what with 2 stages running, 3 including the decking area.
When I have a 'definate' running times etc, I'll post it up here - it's nearly there.

Also confirmed for sat 28th -MADDOGDOM - THRASH ACCORDIAN PLAYER - he plays pogues and loads of punky tunes really thrashed up on an accordian.

I deleted the freebooters and complan and cormacs workout as I have heard these will not workout/be playing!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back