Drumanacoo (2-day) Punx Picnic, Donegal (2 Viewers)

ah your confusing where i work, which is tara mines and the hill of tara two completely different places, but magic in its own right happen in both places, if you meet me at the picnic ask me bout, "the right way the wrong way and the tara way" i'll explain that to yer there :)
you work in tara mines? i was going to work there for a while but then i realised i would have to live and work in navan. looking at boring sedimentary rocks.

Well it is at the base of a mountain so im guessing its going to be hard ground. But sure with all the rain it might soften up a bit ha. Who cares everyone will be off their face and sleeping in the nearby river. If you were going for comfort you missed the turn off.

Got your teddy bears for the picnic ready!?

you work in tara mines? i was going to work there for a while but then i realised i would have to live and work in navan. looking at boring sedimentary rocks.

yeah, i work in tara mines in the geology department, looking at boring sedimentry rocks all day every day !zed

I see a love story blossoming here.

abc_loveboat2_070926_ssv.jpg

oh yeah for those of you interested so much in the weather heres the forecast for the weekend http://www.arl.noaa.gov/ready-bin/j...ope&file=panel2&nplts=31&width=800&height=700

not too bad looking tbh rain wise only a bit on sunday going by that

Weather nerd time:
Problem with that is you can't see any frontal activity. North of the centre of that low (using UK Met Office surface analysis) there is a mixed cold and warm from sitting together. Thankfully it's far enough ahead that the cold front rain (heavy and shit) shouldn't be an issue but the warm from (constant low drizzle and light showers) look like they're gonna linger there the whole time. Mix that with 40knot winds from the west I think it's gonna be wild wild wet. Winds picking up on the Sunday too.

But fuck it! Bitta fun. Northern buckie to warm me up.

Weather nerd time:
Problem with that is you can't see any frontal activity. North of the centre of that low (using UK Met Office surface analysis) there is a mixed cold and warm from sitting together. Thankfully it's far enough ahead that the cold front rain (heavy and shit) shouldn't be an issue but the warm from (constant low drizzle and light showers) look like they're gonna linger there the whole time. Mix that with 40knot winds from the west I think it's gonna be wild wild wet. Winds picking up on the Sunday too.

But fuck it! Bitta fun. Northern buckie to warm me up.
Will someone translate this and let me know if that means my tent is going to be wet by the time I climb in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back