Drumanacoo (2-day) Punx Picnic, Donegal (1 Viewer)

There's no day tickets and I've no idea what'll happen if you turn up looking to just get in for the day. If I find out I'll try and post up later or get someone else too.

Cheers.....gotta head back on Sunday afternoon cause I ain't got no holidays left.

Cheers.....gotta head back on Sunday afternoon cause I ain't got no holidays left.

I'm back to Dublin sometime Sunday evening, can't get Monday off work as I only started back last week and there's a huge job on this week. Workings a balls.

I'm gonna be in Omagh tomorrow for a mass and to see family and that. What's the crack if I turn up Sunday morning at that place, would it worth it? I'd have to head Sunday evening though.

room for a couple of people in car,driving from drogheda to fest about 12 tomorrow,coming back late sunday nite or very early mon morn.

Bags a lift back Crispo.I'm gonna let the lads take my car home Sunday so I can stick around for the shenaningans.I can just get a bus back to Dublin from there if thats cool.

Bags a lift back Crispo.I'm gonna let the lads take my car home Sunday so I can stick around for the shenaningans.I can just get a bus back to Dublin from there if thats cool.

if theres no room in cripos ive decided to stay sunday night so there should be room in my car gaz

getting lift with krusty now.no point in 2 empty cars goin up .shure u can hop in gaz.think hes leaving very early mon morn.

Fucking sweet lads.Let the games commence!

(and the tunes!)

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it.I'm about to lose control control and I think I like it.

Fucking sweet lads.Let the games commence!

(and the tunes!)

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it.I'm about to lose control control and I think I like it.

ace, the tunes will be plenty and so will the cider,

also prodigy will be blasting from my car n i dont give a fuck if it is dance music or not !!!!!!

promo_kf_pstcrd_a.jpg

Ah man then you are missing out deadly band but just anither band that have pulled out for tomorrow which sucks see yous all tomorrow h eading to bed got to get up nice and early for the bus!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHEY BRING ON THE MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back