Drumanacoo (2-day) Punx Picnic, Donegal (1 Viewer)

happen.png

Other people will be able to say more definitely. From what I heard/saw Kidd Blunt had set up and were about to play when BoW told them to fuck off the stage cos they were playing then. Then in the middle of BoW's set the singer goes "fuck off back to Kilcoole" and from what I remember that's when it all kicked off.

We were scheduled to play second last and BOW were scheduled to play last. During the band before us we heard a rumour that BOW were trying to force us on after them. So we brought our gear down to the stage where BOW crew were already standing with all their stuff. We were told that they were going on now end of story. Jasper pleaded with us not to put our stuff on stage coz it would only start a fight. So we watched them set up in our slot. They tool 20 mins to set up, leaving an hour till the thing had to finish up. There was no hope of letting it run over as the curfew was totally strict. After twenty five minutes of their set they were asked repeatedly to finish up to give us a chance but they kept playing. Fights broke out over it, the power was turned off repeatedly and they ended up playing for ages and we had no time to play. Cunts.

they fighting was fucking nasty, full force kicks to peoples heads, four or five against one, eyes being gouged,

I missed that particular massacre. I was in a porto loo having a shite and having to listen to a couple of crusties in the next jax jacking up.

I missed that particular massacre. I was in a porto loo having a shite and having to listen to a couple of crusties in the next jax jacking up.

ah i managed to hold out til sunday, had one in the pub itself, fucking epic, some poor bastard went in after me and all i could hear when i was washing my hands was "AAAAHHHHH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST............ What crawled up your ass and died" :p

I thought I heard something like that over the weekend.

just took my lovely new bleeding rectum t-shirt which i paid a tenner for out of my bag, and took the tape off it and unravled it to discover its a inner terrestrials t-shirt instead :mad:

Pretty sure one of the Galway (i think?) straight edgers girlfriend got nailed in the face by the BoW drummer. Hectic stuff. I wasn't there because me and Niall (the ginger one out of Axis Of) were chatting to a very drunk Skuz, which funnily enough expressed his views about BoW as the aggro broke out.

But overall it was a really good week-end. I definitively enjoyed it much more than Nottingham or Scumfest in London hands down. The few bands i did manage to see the full set of were great, the ones i did catch briefly were mostly quite good too but a bit fucked off i missed a few bands because i was doing merch and because i was nursing a headache.

But i do agree, if this turned into a regular thing that happens every year i would definitibely go every single year. Hats off to all the folks that organised it, they did a brilliant job.

Pretty sure one of the Galway (i think?) straight edgers girlfriend got nailed in the face by the BoW drummer. Hectic stuff.

aye i heard he lamped her one i was talking with her ma and he apparently hit her and her glasses got broken, then her brother went up and asked one of bow why they hit his sister and they fucking hoped him, bad form to bits like

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back