Don't Panic (1 Viewer)

Wavioli said:
photo_02.jpg
Hmmm, so Zaphod's a one-header with only two arms, grrr, Trillian is serious-looking and brunette, yay, Marvin's got a head the size of a small planet, yay, Ford is black, nothing in the books say anything one way or another about that so i won't dispute it in any way (my judgement is impaired from being predisposed to seeing Ford as the goofy-looking white guy who played him in the TV series).

and the ship looks like a brand spanking new BBC set from the eighties, so one last yay from me.

lmd64 said:
Hmmm, so Zaphod's a one-header with only two arms, grrr, Trillian is serious-looking and brunette, yay, Marvin's got a head the size of a small planet, yay, Ford is black, nothing in the books say anything one way or another about that so i won't dispute it in any way (my judgement is impaired from being predisposed to seeing Ford as the goofy-looking white guy who played him in the TV series).

and the ship looks like a brand spanking new BBC set from the eighties, so one last yay from me.

thats mos def as ford btw

lmd64 said:
Hmmm, so Zaphod's a one-header with only two arms, grrr
Judging by the way he's shifting his head over to the left, I'd say they'll add the head and arm in later, in post-production.

Unless they want a hundred thousand pissed-off fanboys baying for their blood.

lmd64 said:
Trillian is serious-looking and brunette
I have such a boner for Zooey Deschanel.

lmd64 said:

You sicken me, you nerd!

pete said:
elf is probably my favourite christmas movie ever

that scene where they do Baby It's Cold Outside = amazing

Ach! It's good, but not a classic.

It's a Wonderful Life. Now, THAT's a Christmas movie.

Buffalo Girls, won't ye come out to play = I know a song that'll get on your nerves....

Posted too soon:

Q: Does Zaphod have two heads? How did they film that? If not, er... it won't be Zaphod, will it?

Garth: Zaphod has two heads. We’ve used some brilliant special effects to bring it to life and it looks wonderful. It’s definitely Zaphod but no paper Maché or eye patch.

Nick: One of my favourite moments of the film was trying out the first Zaphod 2nd head tests with Garth and a video camera. There was a big smile on everyones face when we showed the results, because it really worked! As far as filming it was concerned it was never going to be easy, however hard we tried, we ended up using 3 different techniques depending on the shot to create the effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back