Delorentos split (1 Viewer)

When someone said we were going to be on a Playstation 3 game we kinda hoped it'd be Mutant Death Explosion 6. It wasn't though. :)

When someone said we were going to be on a Playstation 3 game we kinda hoped it'd be Mutant Death Explosion 6. It wasn't though. :)

That or Leisure Suit Larry 7 would have been great....

Leisure_Suit_Larry_-_Love_for_Sail%21_Coverart.png

Not happening now ...

Hi,

I'm writing to let you know that about a week ago I asked the other delorentos if they'd consider allowing me rejoin the group. After several good chats we've decided to continue on, together.

As mentioned in our blog in December, 2008 was a difficult year for all sorts of reasons.

I realise now that I didn't cope very well with these. I guess you could say I discovered the true meaning of the phrase 'difficult second album'.

As bizarre and exciting as the period following the release of "In Love with Detail" was, I found the subsequent hibernation to write the next record, as
well as some personal traumas, hard to deal with, to the extent that I felt I could no longer continue.

Had the band not felt compelled to record the songs we had been working on, I would not have had an opportunity to rethink my decision.
It's a cliche, but I took those closest to me for granted. In studio I was reminded of the reasons I first got so excited about this group and it also afforded us the time to talk and see delorentos and ourselves from a different perspective.

I'd like to apologise to all our friends. The dramatic press release a couple of months back, was in hindsight premature, but we wanted to be open and honest about what was going on.

I'm grateful to Níal, Kieran and Ross for their friendship and understanding and I'm very excited at the prospect of playing our new songs for you,

Thank you,
Ró.

Ps. If anyone having purchased tickets for the shows in May, has any issues please contact us here

Please click here for updates...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back