Dead Dog (1 Viewer)

060818ridiculous1.jpg

doggystyle?

Oh yeah forgot to mention you'll get no brains and all in it though, they have to be sent off for testing!

cheers roisin

i think ill hold out for a ..deader one...one without all the tissue and stuff

the more i think of it the less appealing it sounds...hmm maybe i could let the cats play with it until its picked clean?

maybe not

By the way, i hope that poor dog is under the ground by now

There was scary picture of horse's skull in one of my fairytale books when I was young one so I'm still a little bit wary of them.

The story was the king's soothsayer dude told him that he had a prophetic dream that the king's favourite, beloved horse would be the cause of his death and then yadda yadda king couldn't bear to kill beloved horse, horse exiled, years later horse dies, king is informed and is sad but now is safe from the curse, years later again king is strolling around the exile pasture and sees a horse's skull on the ground and leans down to pat and say "ahh my old faithful friend" or something and BAM! snake pops out of the eyesocket and bites him and he dies!

Long story short johnnystress, don't get one. They're creepy and could be the death of you.

Resting peacefully in a lovely part of Westmeath.

Aw well done! the ISPCA are truly useless in many regards, I know
loads of people that work for them in various voluntary positions and are completely disilllusioned with them. For starters they make it nigh impossible with opening hours and such like to adopt animals.

second it costs more to adopt from ISPCA then from dog pound (don't know bout cat equivalent) and that includes a dog license in the dog pound.

a lady I know stepped down after being a regional representative on the council because she was angry at the disgusting amount of money wasted on administrative costs and meetings were no conclusions were reached.

In short they are administration first, then tea mornings, then charity shops, then animals. There are loads of people that do love the animals and go to great lengths to help them but the bureaucracy is mad.

rant over.:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back