dave mcsavage = new levels of cuntage prevails (1 Viewer)

is he appearing in the EP comedy tent this year? cos if he is, should we organise a mob now?

also, the tags in this thread should be given a corner in temple bar, not this asshole.

Its not just here though. I'd guess that at least 99.9% of the people who've seen mcsavages act don't have a 'sense of humour'.

Alright already.

I stopped to watch him a few times in town and he got some laughs. That's the sum of my exposure to the guy.
The whole thread is just pure bilious hatred with zero laughs.

That's my point, if it counts as one.

Actually, 7, there are a lot of people on this thread who have a great sense of humour. It might not come across on this thread but that's because that gobshite does indeed provoke vitriol. That whole Late Late show episode thing was just dreadful. I suppose the only reason RTE are backing that clown to the hilt is because of who his father is. Another fucking supreme prick and obviously where he gets his sense of "humour" from. The man is not pushing any boundaries, except maybe the boundaries of taste. And, whereas I'm a fan of that sometimes, there has to be a point. Even if it's just to make people laugh. McWankage has none. No point whatsoever.

I won't go so far as to say, unlike Bertie, that he's a failed man, because he's probably a decent bloke. But he is a failed comedian. He's just not funny. He should pack it in and get a real job.

But, hey, each to their own. If some people find him funny, that's grand. Just don't waste my licence fee on that shit just because of who his da is/was. I most certainly wouldn't attack people just because they have a differet sense of humour than yourself.

Actually, 7, there are a lot of people on this thread who have a great sense of humour. It might not come across on this thread but that's because that gobshite does indeed provoke vitriol. That whole Late Late show episode thing was just dreadful. I suppose the only reason RTE are backing that clown to the hilt is because of who his father is. Another fucking supreme prick and obviously where he gets his sense of "humour" from. The man is not pushing any boundaries, except maybe the boundaries of taste. And, whereas I'm a fan of that sometimes, there has to be a point. Even if it's just to make people laugh. McWankage has none. No point whatsoever.

I won't go so far as to say, unlike Bertie, that he's a failed man, because he's probably a decent bloke. But he is a failed comedian. He's just not funny. He should pack it in and get a real job.

But, hey, each to their own. If some people find him funny, that's grand. Just don't waste my licence fee on that shit just because of who his da is/was. I most certainly wouldn't attack people just because they have a different sense of humour than yourself.

C'mon, I'm not attacking anyone.
I'd just read 20 pages of laughless abuse from people wishing physical attacks and death on a perfomer. It just seemed a little out of whack is all.

Maybe I'll see him again sometime and want to hit or kill him myself.

C'mon, I'm not attacking anyone.
I'd just read 20 pages of laughless abuse from people wishing physical attacks and death on a perfomer. It just seemed a little out of whack is all.

Maybe I'll see him again sometime and want to hit or kill him myself.
How would you feel if he started slagging you about your sexuality?

Actually, 7, there are a lot of people on this thread who have a great sense of humour. It might not come across on this thread but that's because that gobshite does indeed provoke vitriol. That whole Late Late show episode thing was just dreadful. I suppose the only reason RTE are backing that clown to the hilt is because of who his father is.

Isn't Tubridy his cousin?

i've only seen him once, walking tru templebar with my daughter and he starts saying really crude shit about me (and not even funny shit), really uncool with my child listening, total asshole.
wouldn't have been so brave without a crowd.

mcsavage is a prick end of,i hope theres a special place in hell for him.or alternately someone glasses him repeatedly (only if it appears on youtube as well though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back