dave mcsavage = new levels of cuntage prevails (4 Viewers)

I saw him doing the PR rounds last week when he was a guest on The Cafe. He was even an absolute cunt throughout the entire interview, giving out about RTE and how this new show of his wasn't anything that was copied from our British neighbours. He needs to die in a fire, and quick.

You know when an Irish comedian is on English tele doing the "Funny Irishman" bit - ughhhh

Anyway I want this on the record Mcsavage is the biggest c**t I have ever seen in Dublin. I mean that . Think about how many I've seen , he's the biggest one ok.

I watched about five minutes of that show the other night just to make sure I'd still think he was a cunt. I wasn't disappointed.

I've only seen the ad I assume it's the worst thing on telly since Theirry Henry. There's a line in the ad where he says Irish dancing is a form of martial art invented by the IRA. I can't help but wonder if we could shop him to the provos say he's an informer or a rangers fan or something. How much does the average contract killing cost these days?

Less than it cost the rte to embarrass themselves again?

According to XE.com thats €130.28

I'm in

Who else? Surely we can get 13 or so people to chip in a tenner and do this

I don't understand, its taken AND its for sale???

We've 40 quid raised so far. Grand. Hate is grand.

I say we raise the sponds and use his old one if we can get it for 130, which looks like we can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back