Dates from hell.. (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

Oh lord... how could a chap be so simple. Met him through a friend, have completely nothing in common and he dressed like a skanger.

I knew it was going to go all wrong from the minute we walked into the cinema, it was one of those old seated ones, with seperate seats and single seats. We walk in anyway from one look I cant see any seperate seats. So he walks down to the bottom to sit in a double seat and I walk really fast up to the top to where Ive spotted two single seats. So then he strolls back up and starts telling me about these hay fever tablets hes on... I hear this story three times more...

After we sit down he takes this plastic bag out, he ruffles it so much during the film that some one actually turned around and told him to stay quiet He sat there eating wine gums for the whole thing and laughed really really loudly when no one else was laughing. Chawing away he was. He kept trying to lean into me and I was like.. aww shit what am I going to do now, so I lean in and go "ive to leave at 10.45", then I nearly break my neck retreating. When the film is over we walk outside its 10.30 and Im shitting myself that my parents are late. So I sit down to wait to be collected and he starts the whole leaning in shit again, so I sprang up going "oh hey, wanna see something cool" and I start doing head over heels around a railing thing. That wastes five minutes. He then starts telling me about his hay fever again and scrapes my name into the wall. I try to get as much tobacco all over my lips so he wont try kiss me, then he trys to so I give him a peck on the lips and he goes "oh I thought id get a lot from a girl like you", and I mutter something about my parents and say I have to go and I wait for 10 minutes on my own outside of Dunnes.

Un-coolest chap ever.

I just blocked him on msn there now, he kept asking when we can meet up again.

He's not handicapped, he's due to get 550 upwards in the leaving cert. He seemed charming.

maybe he has apsergers syndrome
he could be a genius and here you are having a laugh off him online

or
he is a spoiled rude scobe shite............with hayfever

He's not handicapped, he's due to get 550 upwards in the leaving cert. He seemed charming.

The-Smiths-This-Charming-Man-303468.jpg

charming on paper maybe.
you need to lose that zero and get with a hero!!
or screw the whole relationship thing and just opt for casual sex in future.
youre going to college in september right?

Yeah I am, Im planning on having an extremely good time coming this september. He paid for my ticket into the cinema as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back