Currently addicted to... (3 Viewers)

Your death will be due to your diet of hotdogs... do you know what they make them out of/add to them?

Turn back from the path of hotdog consumerism before it is too late!

:p

Y'know, I don't know what they're made of or what they add to them. I've also always wondered what the American hotdogs are in the films when they say "Gimme one with everthing Tony a'right".

And I eat other stuff too.

I think I am regressing food-wise, these days am all about nutella spread on krackawheat crackers. It reminds me of those chocolate coated pretzels that were out for about 2 minutes many moons ago.

The chocolatey with the salty, so wrong in theory but SO right in practise.

...numnumnumnumnumnumnumnumnumnum

...num

Diet Coke can give you gall stones?

Fuck.

Well i read somewhere that soft drinks and caffeine are contributing factors yes.

Eating too fast can cause it too, i went to college with a guy who had them at 21. He inhaled his food though. He said that passing a gall stone the size of a peanut through his willy was "more painful than childbirth."

:confused:

Well i read somewhere that soft drinks and caffeine are contributing factors yes.

Eating too fast can cause it too, i went to college with a guy who had them at 21. He inhaled his food though. He said that passing a gall stone the size of a peanut through his willy was "more painful than childbirth."

yikes!

Wikipedia said:
Gallstones vary in size and may be as small as a grain of sand or as large as a golf ball. The gallbladder may develop a single, often large, stone or many smaller ones, even several thousand.

i wasnt aware of any of this. someone once told me that taking pills causes painful crystaline stone things to form too, in the kidneys i think (in the nephridious tubules perhaps? havent a clue), but that cranberry juice helps to break down these deposits of crystally stuff and keep your system clear of such buildups. maybe it would also help with gallstones (if theyre not the same thing).

My dad had these a couple of months ago. Really unpleasant experience for him. I was always told it was caused by having lots of calcium in your diet, so if you're in a hard water area (like most of Ireland) you've got a good chance of getting some. Didn't realise there was other causes.

The man who used to give me maths grinds also got them, he had to have an operation to have them removed. Sadly, and strangely, he died on the operating table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back