Currently addicted to... (3 Viewers)

coke

Or rather, Pepsi - specifically the 50% extra free bottles. Going through 2 a day in work. Not good.

At least you get 50% extra free not like the lucozade ones where they're supposedly extra free but they're also more expensive than normal too. Rip off bastards.

At least you get 50% extra free not like the lucozade ones where they're supposedly extra free but they're also more expensive than normal too. Rip off bastards.
does lucozade still come wrapped in crinkly plastic?

and if not - why not?

Cadbury's chocolate chunk cookies. Preferably packs with 9 of them as opposed to 6.

I'm on the soda bread buzz too. Cutting out the yeast.

I realise that Starbucks am the devil or whatevah but the eight cups of their Medium House Blend I'm currently downing every day are working wonders for my personality.

*grinds teeth, bounces

I got given these, they were 50cents in the bounty stores for about a day
Then I got hooked.
seeds-fandc-exp.jpg

Possibly the stupidist thing (maybe most expensive) I've ever been addicted to. I couldn't afford even one tub so I had to go cold turkey.
They're all gone now for about a week. I kept topping them up by toasting more seeds and adding them. I'm getting over it.
I swear they have msg or something in them.

Its beeeautiful.

You have to resist the option to have grits with it though - yeughhh

They also do what they call gravy - but is actually some sort of heavily seasoned white sauce - very heavy and not too nice. This too is best avoided.

For breakfast they have biscuits and gravy - which are a couple of scone like things smothered in this white gravy. Even looking at a plae of it in the morning makes me want to vom.

Its beeeautiful.

You have to resist the option to have grits with it though - yeughhh

They also do what they call gravy - but is actually some sort of heavily seasoned white sauce - very heavy and not too nice. This too is best avoided.

For breakfast they have biscuits and gravy - which are a couple of scone like things smothered in this white gravy. Even looking at a plae of it in the morning makes me want to vom.

Grits is horrible especially the cheese 'flavor'.

Try some Beech Nut Chewing Tobacco if you see it.

:eek:

Would you like Chit'lins or livermush with that?

(Where are you?)

Cornbread and breadded okra

Im "where the wind comes sweeping down the plains".

Spent last night in the hotel bar listening to some middle aged computer programmer advise the barmaid to get rid of her Colt 45 and get a 9mm. Apparenty there is less kick and if you use hollowpoint slugs "that guy's not getting up".

Its the little things my fucking arse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back