Currently addicted to... (1 Viewer)

with lemon and sugar? :heart:

Mmmm! nutritious...

No, I had it with Salt and Oregano. I reckon the oregano was a bad idea. I shall continue my experiments, the flatmate has quite the selection of herbs and spices....
Haven't tried sugar. I understand it's the done thing but, sugar and egg? That doesn't make sense does it? I'll give it a shot anyway.

No, I had it with Salt and Oregano. I reckon the oregano was a bad idea. I shall continue my experiments, the flatmate has quite the selection of herbs and spices....
Haven't tried sugar. I understand it's the done thing but, sugar and egg? That doesn't make sense does it? I'll give it a shot anyway.

i wouldnt put sugar on unless i had a squirty lemon for it but its very nice then, the combination of egg and sugar doesnt draw attention to itself at all. kinda deserty maybe - sugar for dinner? lol! my father introduced me to the joy of butter and sugar sandwiches when i was a child. salt sounds like a dreadful idea though. honey and cinnamon is nice too, or a pile of rashers, cheese, avocado, tomatos...

Egg+Salt, its a natural combination I always thought.

Rashers with everything. I'm also addicted to rashers. Rashers.

baguette, fresh out of being warmed in the oven. you puncture it's golden lovely crisp skin with your thumbs and break it open; soft and fluffy inside.

you dunk that shit into a sexy mixture of pure delicious olive oil jazzed up with a shitload of balsamic vinegar.

mopping up the tasty green and brown mess with your hunk of warm bread, watching as the oil and vinegar soaks up slowly into teh bread.

you eat it, and thank the world for such simple pleasures.

(honestly, sometimes the breadbasket is the best part of any restaurant experience)

baguette, fresh out of being warmed in the oven. you puncture it's golden lovely crisp skin with your thumbs and break it open; soft and fluffy inside.

you dunk that shit into a sexy mixture of pure delicious olive oil jazzed up with a shitload of balsamic vinegar.

mopping up the tasty green and brown mess with your hunk of warm bread, watching as the oil and vinegar soaks up slowly into teh bread.

(honestly, sometimes the breadbasket is the best part of any restaurant experience)

You should talk to Pad about a career in copywriting that shit is gold.

ah but ya need a bita garlic, basil, salt n pepper!
but otherwise; .|..|
bread baskets in italian restaurants especially. hawwwwwwwwwow.

I'm still addicted to cheese. Cheese for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

sultana bran. i used to eat it all the time when i lived at home, and enticed by an ad, i bought a box last week. have since gone through about six boxes due to converting my other half as well. yum yum!

rice krispie cakes are currently fueling my brain while im studying..i remember when they were a standard of any good birthday party..

also soft boiled eggs with soldiers...yummmmmmm...

Bump!

I am addicted to scrambled eggs.

Also those fancy crisps, I think they're Tayto, Cheese and red onion chutney flavour. Awesome. I'd happily eat them till I puke.

EDIT: Apparently they're walkers

sens_vc_roc.jpg

Brilliant

coke

Or rather, Pepsi - specifically the 50% extra free bottles. Going through 2 a day in work. Not good.

i kicked the habit. went cold turkey for a month or so* & am now quite happy to drink water all day in work. At home, I'm on the decaf tea.

The best bit is I can have a coke when i'm out and about without needing to drink the place dry.

* soon after, Centra on Merrion Row shut down. Coincidence? I think not.

Eggs are great but nothing involving the word "eggy" gets near my stomach.

which british author and tv personality had, topping the list of his most hated things , people who ask ''would you like an eggy''? I can't remember.
Eggy flatulence is the worst type of flatulence, as well.

AMAZING crisps.
Particularly the sweet chilli ones.
delicious

Bump!

I am addicted to scrambled eggs.

Also those fancy crisps, I think they're Tayto, Cheese and red onion chutney flavour. Awesome. I'd happily eat them till I puke.

EDIT: Apparently they're walkers

sens_vc_roc.jpg

Brilliant

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back