creepy stories you've heard (1 Viewer)

My Dad has a theory that could explain stuff like the guy you saw... that there are slight tears in time that can appear... so the guy you saw could have been from last week, or last month, or 3 weeks time etc. It's just a theory.

I like it! Coinidentally these tears generally happen though in old houses where people were murdered near graveyards on spooked hills.

My Dad has a theory that could explain stuff like the guy you saw... that there are slight tears in time that can appear... so the guy you saw could have been from last week, or last month, or 3 weeks time etc. It's just a theory.

Yeah... so I actually thought about that one as well. Believe it or not.
As well as a couple of other theories.
The thing is... like, then you have to believe in things moving about back and forwards through time. I just think that this is a really complicated solution.

I am not saying that it's not the right solution. It just adds loads more complexity to the whole thing.
I would prefer to answer the question with the fewest possible... ehh, additions to physics :)
Me "seeing things" would be a grand answer, if there wasn't the chorus of "oh that's just the ghost" going on around me. Then that answer becomes less persuasive.
I dunno.
But, yeah. I dunno. As soon as I start talking about this sort I feel like a fucking eejit.

Even though it hasn't really been proved, I think that sometimes its possible for some people to communicate to others through thought. And, ghosts are like a visualization of this. That on that day, I did hallucinate that guy, but the reason that I did was another, alive, person's thoughts being picked up by me accidentally.
And that's why other people saw him too, they picked up the same person's thoughts too.

I like it! Coinidentally these tears generally happen though in old houses where people were murdered near graveyards on spooked hills.

Well, it is pretty much guaranteed that every square inch of this planet has been the scene of a violent altercation at some point in time... and if that spot co-incided with a tear... well, the story of the violence would continue.

never read that before...not the creepiest thing ever, but a good tale indeed.

Yeah, it's not creepy at all really but the whole world ending thing really got to me when I was whatever age I was, 10 or 11.

i posted this before, anyhow:

fucking hell.

ever see the woman in black?

fucking hell.

clive told me once about the time that he experienced some strange phenomenon after watching the x-files. he was lying awake in bed one night and looked down to see his duvet rise up, as if lifted my an unseen force in the middle of the bed.
it took him a few nights of this happening before he realised that this coincided with everytime he got a boner
he then put two and two together and realised that he was being given a boner by a sexy ghost

incubus sexubus.

ok my ghost stories are:

a few years ago i hooked up with a guy whose friend had sadly taken his own life a few weeks beforehand.
they had shared a bedroom and the other guy's bed was all empty and his stuff was packed into boxes. really grim.
next morning, thingy was getting dressed at the otehr side of the room. iw as in bed reading the onion.
and out of nowhere, without a draft or anything like that in the room, the lamp on the bedside table between the two beds flew off it.
i tried to rationally explain it but we both witnessed it and cannot explain why or how it happened.

and then 2 years ago i woke up to find a middle aged woman in a black suit kneeling beside my bed staring at me. i think i started a thread about it too.......

put the heart across me, so it did.

Here, has anyone heard those Navajo Skinwalker stories?

Scary enough so they are.

Edit... well, ok, so the story that I heard wasn't that scary by itself, guy (a lad I knew, who is a hard bastard, and doesn't go in for any of this shit at all) was camping alone, heard a drum, fucked off fairly lively cause he felt weirded out by it.
Then he heard all this Skin-walker stuff.
But, I dunno, I read up some stuff about it. All the stories seem similar and quite unpleasant sounding.

Only film I've ever been frightened by.

Youre thinking of the film 'The Woman in Red'- yes it is scary as Gene Wilder plummets towards the earth in the closing scene

But it's ok- it is implied he will land safely in the tarpaulin the firemen have prepared below

There is a scary play called The Woman in Black but I'm afraid it might be too much for you

Youre thinking of the film 'The Woman in Red'- yes it is scary as Gene Wilder plummets towards the earth in the closing scene

But it's ok- it is implied he will land safely in the tarpaulin the firemen have prepared below

There is a scary play called The Woman in Black but I'm afraid it might be too much for you

This film:

320px-The_Woman_in_Black_DVD_cover.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back