creepy stories you've heard (1 Viewer)

I read something similar to this recently, about rem sleep and it's patterns/rate of arrival in sleep depending on hours kept, etc. It had a graph and everything. Got my hands on it after having the same sleep paralysis thing not long ago. Basically said you're dreaming the entire reality you just left, save for your ability to interact with it. I agree with damo, it's great craic.
well, what do you know - one of my crackpot theories turns out to be not so crackpot. i rule. and yes, sleep paralysis is the business.

Not that up on the sleep paralysis.
I'll tell yeh what's reeeally awkward, is sleep sexing.
When you wake up and you're riding someone.

Particularly when you should not be riding them.
lay it on us.

well, what do you know - one of my crackpot theories turns out to be not so crackpot. i rule. and yes, sleep paralysis is the business.

lay it on us.

Not really sure. Nothing to tell really.
There you are, asleep, and then its all sexy time all of a sudden. The thing is you are still asleep.
You may or may not wake up at some point in the proceedings.
Sometimes you are dreaming sexy dreams... and then you wake up to the sexy reality.

At the start I thought it was the other person, who was awake, who was up to this business. But, it turned out it wasn't. They are awake like, and they thought I was awake too... but sometimes I'm not. Its nothing to do with drink, or drugs either. And, apparently its totally consensual on their part too. Although how I can get girls to consent to doing the bold thing with me, while I am asleep, is a mystery to me.

Its a little awkward when... like... its a friend of yours, who is sleeping with you, and you dont even realise it happened till the next day when she tells you.
And she is there going, I never thought you thought that way of me... but since last night I realise you do!...
And you're there... thinking, oh really? Huh. Interesting.

That's odd alright.

You could ask why I would be sleeping with girly friends.
And that would be a valid question.

so you can zombie rape them?

So, thats actually the thing.
The first time it happened... well. All the times.... I have been fucking mortified. And really scared.

So, obviously the safe sex thing is dodgy.
Then you have the whole "was it rape?" thing.
Apparently it never is though. Apparently the other person was totally fine, and was sure I was awake, and we were just having sex normally. Just at 4 in the morning or something. Like, they wake up, and then there is sex... except I am unconscious throughout it somehow.
And the one time it was with someone who I shouldn't of, she said she "might" have started it, and then thought I woke up too and was into it. I didnt wake up though. To be honest, I dont know. I know she liked me at one point, but she was with someone else at the time.

Emm.
Yeah. Probably wasn't a good idea putting this up.

Its pretty embarrassing now that I think of it.

So, thats actually the thing.
The first time it happened... well. All the times.... I have been fucking mortified. And really scared.

So, obviously the safe sex thing is dodgy.
Then you have the whole "was it rape?" thing.
Apparently it never is though. Apparently the other person was totally fine, and was sure I was awake, and we were just having sex normally. Just at 4 in the morning or something. Like, they wake up, and then there is sex... except I am unconscious throughout it somehow.
And the one time it was with someone who I shouldn't of, she said she "might" have started it, and then thought I woke up too and was into it. I didnt wake up though. To be honest, I dont know. I know she liked me at one point, but she was with someone else at the time.

Emm.

Well i think it's romantic.

Emm.

i wouldn't be embarrassed about it (well, i would if it happened to me and a mate) - apparently it is common and has something to do with disrupted sleeping patterns. there was a thing in the oberver about it a while back -

BUT there are cases of where it gets violent and when it is really a disorder.....

Mr Buchanan told the Australasian Sleep Association how a patient of his, who was a respectable middle-aged woman with a steady partner, would leave the house while sleepwalking and have sex with strangers.

He said there were documented cases where people had committed murders in their sleep.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3744226.stm

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back