creepy stories you've heard (2 Viewers)

i used to work with this woman whose husband had recently died. anyway, one evening she was doing the evening shift on her own and she got a call from her psychic and the psychic had said that she had just been unexpectedly in touch with the dead husband and he wanted the psychic to let the wife know he'd been thinking of her and to say hello i love you, all is well etc. anyway, this woman was pleased, thanked the psychic and went to the pc and what happened but the printer, all by itself and with out the woman doing anything, printed out a whole page of love hearts - this kinda thing - :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

she was thrilled and spent the next week showing it to everyone.

i guess this isnt creepy at all....

around a year ago my cousin said that she kept on hearing an old tune when she was walking around the house every now and then, it was a tune similar to that one of her grandparents[not on my side] always loved. anyway one day she was i the shower and starting to get really scared, it wasnt til she put her slippers back on she realized that the slippers were novelty and that all along the tune had been coming from them

FACT

...and 2months later she woke up and went for a shower to find a clear red hand print on her stomach. like it was red ink or something.

That's a bit odd alright.

I was being serious by the way. I saw a ghost in under the cellars in one of those shops along the quays there.
Wasn't scary. He didn't shake about or do anything, he just left the room when I walked down the stairs.
I assumed some cunt was robbing the place, so I shouted back for the lads to lock down the other end of the tunnels, but they never opened them in the first place. We went through them all. No one, nothing robbed, no sign.
Then we bought coffee and cakes, and I was told about the ghost.

Everyone there had seen it at some point.

Mental. It's the only ghost I have seen though.

My friend told me about a girl babysitting a babby as ya do and the kid was in bed but kept crying saying "the clown, the clown" and pointing over at the toys in the corner of the bedroom. The girl looked over and saw nothing awry and then went back downstairs. A while later the kid started screaming again, "the clown, the clown" and pointing at the big clown in the corner. This happened a few more times but eventually the kid settled down and the girl thought nothing much more of it until, the parents came home and the girl said "ah the wee one was fine but she's scared of that clown doll you have up there." and the father then said "BUT WE HAVE NO CLOWN DOLL!!" and ran upstairs and the clown "doll" was gone. My friend told me this as truth and added "apparently some Latvian guy was got that night by the guards in Lusk dressed in a clown suit".

anyone ever done the Convenanters' Prison tour in greyfriars in edinburgh?
pant-shitting stuff. yet strangely exhilarating.
i wont say anything except if you go to edinburgh do this. and stay until the end.

The Bram Stoker museum in Clontarf is more frightful than it has any right to be

I posted this before but anyways:

On the way back from playing a gig in Sligo back in the day, we were passing through Barnesmore Gap and one of the lads was telling us about a biker who'd crashed his bike at the far end of the gap when his lights failed and now haunts the place. I'd never heard the story before so reckoned it wasn't true* but my mate was pretty adamant about it.

So anyways just as we pass the point where he crashed the lights in the car all mysteriously died. We had to drive back home another 20 miles with somebody holding hazard lights switch on as thats all that would work.

* I had been in Scouts and had camped in the area and we usually heard every ghost story there was for each place we camped.

oh man. one evening I was on the way to the shop to get some milk. I took a shortcut that I don't normally take through an alley. all the lights in the alley we're off because it was still bright. I came to a graveyard on my left but I kept walking by because it wasn't on my route. a few meters further I noticed that my lace was open. which was unusual because I never walk around with my laces open. so I knelt down on one knee to tie it. Once I had tied it i started walking again. Then when I got to the shop there was nobody in the shop whatsoever. The only person in the shop was the guy behind the counter. Then I bought a twoey of milk and left. This time I walked home the normal way which had no graveyard it was just on a normal road full of cars and trucks driving by. Then I got home and I couldnt find my keys for a second but I had just moved which pocket they were in. Later on that night I watched the shining and there were these two girls holding hands in the corridor and they we're the fear. total scary bitches.

i posted this before, anyhow:

i, up until somewhat recently, lived in an old house reputed in the area to be haunted. the previous tenant before us was a woman, with a child, who went completely insane and spray painted everything in the house, including slogans (the nature of which i do not know) all over the walls. most of it was painted over by the landlord before we moved in.

i later met other people who had lived there a couple of years previously, and they told me in all seriousness of all sorts of "poltergeist" type activity: they claimed to have seen many glasses and dinnerplates shatter without warning, doors slamming, sounds of footsteps, objects moving violently without being touched and so forth. my attitude when i heard of this was pretty much "yeah yeah, right, bollocks, they were probably just stoned".

within a couple of weeks of living there, one of the ladies i lived with started claiming with absolute certainty that there was the spirit of a middle aged woman living there, and she could sense her presence constantly in the house. and i must point out that this woman, my friend and housemate, is highly skeptical, to the point of atheism. but she was absolutely convinced of this. she later moved out.

then, one night, myself and my girlfriend of the time woke up at the same time in the middle of the night. my ex said, in a highly disturbed way, that there was a woman in a black dress standing in the corner of the room. i looked over there, and i saw a middle aged woman in black dress. completely real. i just put the duvet over us, and said "yes, i see her, oh dear, oh dear". we both fell asleep then at the same time. now, when i woke up in the morning, i thought, "well, must have been a dream". i mentioned this odd "dream" to my ex, then the colour drained from her face, and she said, "no, i saw the same thing, i remember that." I should point out that we were completely sober at this general time. so, huh, a shared dream?

a couple of nights later. we again (completely sober again i shall point out) both woke up at the same time. this time we both saw about eight glowing blobs on one side of the room, moving insanely and erratically. i think i said something like "maybe... its just a trick of the light, eyes fooling us". then there was a sort of a tearing sound, and all the blobs rushed over us to the other side of the room. both our heads turned to watch this. then they disappeared, and there was the shadow of someone standing very close to us. we freaked out, and then both fell asleep insantly. woke up the next day and we both recounted what we had seen. so, huh, another shared dream? one would be weird enough, but two in succession? hmm.

a couple of weeks later. i was asleep, alone this time, but woke up in the night. and saw, completely vividly, a middle aged woman in a black dress standing at the end of my bed. where her face should have been, there was just a hole of rotting flesh. i cannot overstate the absolute vividness and clarity of this moment. i was awake, in my bed, everything in the room as it was, but with this thing there... then i fell asleep insantly.

about a week later, i went into my room one evening, and i knew there was something standing in the corner of the room behind me, and approaching me. then a heard, clearly, a powerful male voice coming from right beside my head shouting "GET OUT OF HERE!". then, the feeling of there being someone there was gone. after that i experienced no more visitations or apparitions.

cool story! we're the blobs or the woman threatening or just sorta there doing nothing really?

it was frightening at the time, but i didnt get a sense of these apperitions trying to be threatening. actually, i was just speaking with my ex-gf recently about what went on and she was telling me that when she used to be in the house on her own at night she used to hear a woman pottering around downstairs on several occassions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back