Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (1 Viewer)

Can you get tested? Even if you're over it the data is important. Are you going to self isolate for the week?
No they’re not testing anyone in the U.K. with mild symptoms.

I live with my partner. She’s got no symptoms but I wont be leaving the house for the next week. She has to drop off her sisters car tomorrow

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i scared the crap out of my wife this evening. went out and banjaxed myself on the bike (only the third cycle in seven weeks, so out of form), and came home and did a couple of hours of gardening.
came in and for the next half hour was running hot, faint ache in the lungs. feeling more human now, reckon i just overdid it today.

Feeling good, so far.
We bought a treadmill today (no need for that holiday budget this year!), and I spent the afternoon assembling it, and then chopping up all the packaging from it and yesterdays trampoline, outside in the sunshine, so I could avoid thinking about all this horror for another few hours. Can't wait to do some work tomorrow.

When, if, we get out the other side of this, what kind of societal changes will we see, even at a basic level? Is cash dead, now that everyone is being forced to get used to contactless paying?
Is the era of cheap flights gone, will be far less airlines etc.?
Will we stop shaking hands?! I hate shaking hands! As a left hander it's always made me anxious, I instinctively put out my my left hand to be forced to submit with my right. Let's hope so!

Feeling good, so far.
We bought a treadmill today (no need for that holiday budget this year!), and I spent the afternoon assembling it, and then chopping up all the packaging from it and yesterdays trampoline, outside in the sunshine, so I could avoid thinking about all this horror for another few hours. Can't wait to do some work tomorrow.

When, if, we get out the other side of this, what kind of societal changes will we see, even at a basic level? Is cash dead, now that everyone is being forced to get used to contactless paying?
Is the era of cheap flights gone, will be far less airlines etc.?
Will we stop shaking hands?! I hate shaking hands! As a left hander it's always made me anxious, I instinctively put out my my left hand to be forced to submit with my right. Let's hope so!

Whatever the solution to healthcare is I hope that we vote in future for parties that will commit to solving it as a priority when we could be getting really close to the brink here. We might easily be Italy and that terrifies me. I'd be happy to see my taxes go up by what I pay to laya; perhaps even more, if I didn't feel I had to get health insurance.

Can you get tested? Even if you're over it the data is important. Are you going to self isolate for the week?
I hope you're ok. If you have it your wife does too, so no one should be dropping or collecting anything from you.

Think I might have a mild case of it. Cough, headache, fatigue since Friday. Has been very manageable. Feels like it’s passing now as well.

Ah jesus bro hope youre ok and it's just a bad dose. Rough old time to be living in the UK too. Hopefully you and your gf can both self isolate. Let us know how you're doing!

What's the story with violet oil availability in the stores now? I haven't got any

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i scared the crap out of my wife this evening. went out and banjaxed myself on the bike (only the third cycle in seven weeks, so out of form), and came home and did a couple of hours of gardening.
came in and for the next half hour was running hot, faint ache in the lungs. feeling more human now, reckon i just overdid it today.
feeling much better now. my takeaway from this evening is that i'm such a fucking hero that i fell ill with coronavirus, and then beat it like a red headed stepchild, all in one evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back