Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (6 Viewers)

I live in an open plan flat with my girlfriend. We’ve cornered off a section of it for a bedroom with curtains but essentially it’s all one big room, with a separate bathroom. How do we self isolate if one of us gets ill?
Berdimuhamedow is a cool name, I'd like to go tripping with him

Cleanest prostitutes in the region too, apparently

Think I might have a mild case of it. Cough, headache, fatigue since Friday. Has been very manageable. Feels like it’s passing now as well.
Hunker down. Eat your food, drink you water and stay in bed. I have had a tickle in my throat for a few days, coughed once this morning. Could be the start of it.

well, maybe not stay in bed yet if you are able to walk around the apartment. Hopefully you are feeling better today.

Hunker down. Eat your food, drink you water and stay in bed. I have had a tickle in my throat for a few days, coughed once this morning. Could be the start of it.
I feel better today. Headache and fatigue lifted, cough down to a mild tightness in the chest. I started feeling rough Friday and feel like 90% back to normal today, so I wonder if it was something else?

I donated my holiday spending money to MSF Ireland. Wasn’t a hell of a lot but I’d have blown it on something stupid anyway.

A few years ago I (very stupidly) ended up near the Syrian border in Lebanon.
I’d never properly understood what a refugee camp looks like until then.
The palastian camp is fairly solid looking with electricity but the newer Syrian one was mainly blankets and wooden pallets. There are 170,000/270,000 Palestinians and 1.5 million Syrians there.
If Coronavirus reaches there, it will be catastrophic. I couldn’t sleep last night thinking about it.

My anxiety level peaked around Saturday evening, but has leveled off now. How are people feeling?

Ebbs and flows. I'm back close to my parents after a few days away and it was god to see them, but not touch them, last night. Put my mind at ease a little, if only because I'll be around to go out and they don't have to if supplies are required.

I’m a constant low level of panic going on. Manageable but not great.
I have today booked off but heading in to work now for an hour or two to see how things are and give a hand. Trying to help as many companies as possible that are struggling, and that make sure everything is sorted so the employees can claim their benefits. 400 in the building and I’m lucky enough to be one of the 40 counted as essential so they’re clearing out the place for us. I’ll finally be allowed have music on in here .

It's getting more like Threads every day

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This has been a very comforting resource this last while. Strange, and surreal times, but then people being kind is another sustaining thing. Hope you're all doing as okay as can be.....UCD, like almost everywhere else is shut down, so we have to redesign our courses, to teach them remotely, and let's just say I wouldn't be the most tech-savvy person in the world, so we will see how I get on, broadcasting from my tiny flat haha. I go through waves of reading everything relating to the virus, and then shutting it out, I think it's the only way I can cope...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back