Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (3 Viewers)

I've been in every day bar one for the last 4 weeks. I don't mind it. As long as I get to keep the office to myself. Some human interaction is important.

Easier to deal with some of the shit in person that having a miserable run of emails or phone calls.

I was listening to that man who lost his partner while she was pregant on the radio on the way home and i was in fucking bits.

*I'm in a loaner car and didn't want to change the station

I was listening to that man who lost his partner while she was pregant on the radio on the way home and i was in fucking bits.

*I'm in a loaner car and didn't want to change the station
that story has really gotten to me as well. Be part of the reason i go down these little rabbit holes trying to find some kind of reason coming from the strongest anti-lockdown people and antivaxxers but, like sleepy says, they're mostly just being ignorant, contrary pricks

that story has really gotten to me as well. Be part of the reason i go down these little rabbit holes trying to find some kind of reason coming from the strongest anti-lockdown people and antivaxxers but, like sleepy says, they're mostly just being ignorant, contrary pricks
They really are. Turns out the eejit that was contacting me hadn’t actually blocked me, they were just on holidays in Spain. I need to pencil some time into my schedule later to tell them to fuck off.
Apparently one of the first things they came back was to send me these pearls of wisdom

Attachments

• A2EC1698-76CC-45F4-B881-A48F1D4995B9.jpeg
    A2EC1698-76CC-45F4-B881-A48F1D4995B9.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 15
I’ve now blocked them. I feel better already!

I did write them one last text saying it’s not Big Pharma, you’re just reading shite off Facebook. Whose whole business model is to get you to spend as much time reading shite on that platform as possible. Your a decent person in real life but we’re horrible to each other here.

they replied back with a bunch of copied and pasted nonsense and screenshots from Facebook. And said I was being scammed.

I then pressed the blocked button

Last edited:
I'd put money on them getting vaxxed for the next holidays, and re-scripting the conspiracy shit to justify it

Might not even bother. In the US some of the Fox hosts have been pushing antivax stuff for months unrelentingly but if they want to come in to work they have to be vaxxed to get into the building.

Ok

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back