Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (1 Viewer)

uurrrghgh

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Saw this happen recently:
I was in a petrol station with a Burger King recently (buying a burger) and this guy kept badgering the young female staff member ‘well where’s your vaccination card?!’ After she asked to see his and his partners card.
And she very rightly replied back ‘But I won’t be removing my mask because I’m not eating here so that’s irrelevant’

BAM

he muttered something and just left
I was delighted for her

Dear god

According to the health alert in Mississippi:

• At least 70% of the recent calls have been related to ingestion of livestock or animal formulations of ivermectin purchased at livestock supply center

Is all this some kind of insane death drive/deferred guilt that comes when you live in a country that could eliminate poverty and treat people in hospital without charge but you just straight up refuse to?

Dear god

• At least 70% of the recent calls have been related to ingestion of livestock or animal formulations of ivermectin purchased at livestock supply center

Is all this some kind of insane death drive/deferred guilt that comes when you live in a country that could eliminate poverty and treat people in hospital without charge but you just straight up refuse to?

These people made their choice so I’ve little to no sympathy. Offered a proven working vaccine yet they chose to poison themselves with stuff that has been known to be harmful to you. Like those morons that drank bleach.

fuck em

These people made their choice so I’ve little to no sympathy. Offered a proven working vaccine yet they chose to poison themselves with stuff that has been known to be harmful to you. Like those morons that drank bleach.

fuck em
I wonder did they check what was familiar n the bleach or did they just chug it down

Am generally not as down on TH as a lot of people are (not here, elsewhere online) but it might have been useful had he expressed this opinion about 2 weeks ago.

Am generally not as down on TH as a lot of people are (not here, elsewhere online) but it might have been useful had he expressed this opinion about 2 weeks ago.

LOL, Holohan says Electric Picnic would be fine if they did what they said they were going to do

Dear god

No, they’re just fucking stupid

Also, @Lili Marlene , you mentioned a page or 2 back about fact checker articles and do they work. Crazy Covid friend sent me on a video about how Facebook’s fact checking service was funded by one of the directors of J&J and so they obviously can’t be trusted because there’s an agenda there.

So, they’ve decided to listen to the people telling them to eat horse paste instead

Also, @Lili Marlene , you mentioned a page or 2 back about fact checker articles and do they work. Crazy Covid friend sent me on a video about how Facebook’s fact checking service was funded by one of the directors of J&J and so they obviously can’t be trusted because there’s an agenda there.

So, they’ve decided to listen to the people telling them to eat horse paste instead
Yeah, I will go out of my way to research the last 50 years of funding of a multi-billion dollar corporation but incredibly obvious scammers like our very own Ivor Cummins (who literally hasn't even bothered rebranding from his previous The Fat Emperor scam) I will believe without question, with absolute faith, because he's on my side.

The ivermectin lads are doubling down with memes

ojsnz680r7271.png

(here's the factcheck on that should anyone be doubting themselves btw)

interesting argument being made:

At this point already, you can pretty much guarantee there will be a public inquiry in certain countries and the truth will out - may take a decade or two, but happen it will. Especially, when it comes to light that Ivermectin's efficaciousness, when given early in the course of illesss, is nearly up there with the vaccines in response to Delta variant. The drug is very cheap too. As little as aspirin, but with less side effects. FDA where are you, I can't hear you?

Lest I forget, all the vaccines - bar I think AstraZeneca's - have been sold at a profit. We can't forget that. I call that unethical, particularly as it discriminates against the poorest countries who can't easily afford the supplies at mass volume.

This is some lad who spends all day talking about the "hypocrisy of the far-left" (meaning identity politics) calling for, what, free medicine? Hard to keep up with these kinds of arguments, the bits you agree with, the bits you agree with but from a different angle, the bits that are just wrong, the massive contradictions, etc.

At times like this I just kind of want to resign the world to the fact that misinformation has won and we're all on our own.

FWIW talking about ivermectin doesn't make someone a right-wing loon. There's plenty of research going on into using it against covid, and there's been some encouraging exploratory studies https://scholar.google.com/scholar?start=0&q=ivermectin+and+covid&hl=en

That meme is pretty ignorant though. The actual number of studies counts for fuck all, ivermectin is already approved for use by humans for some things, and either way it's not the WHO that decides what drugs are administered

Most of my office are remote workers, I'm remote 50%. Whenever I'm in there and one of the 99-100% remote people come in they are the most Covid-crazy of us all.

Someone today "I'm not getting the vaccine, sure it caused brain stroke attack"
"well I hope you like working from home"
"I'm grand, I'd be happy with that"

Then discussion about how they may not be allowed to work from home at some stage. Much "you can still get it if you're vaccinated" talk ensued.

I felt I had to cut the bullshit and said that if there was Covid in this room, we'd all get it, but you're that one who could end up on a ventilator or dead. Your gamble.

I wish they wouldn't come in to work at all, ruining the vibes we have going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back